Not open for further replies.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have several question :

1- I can't use NDS game with it ... It's normal or a bug ? (when I want use platinium, he don't launch)
2- When it will be possible to use this with sun/moon ?
3- I have PokemonHomebrewBank, it's possible to use this save for your bank ?
4- This software will be translate in other language ?

Thanks for your work @EventAssistant

Sorry for my (very?) bad english

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The cart where I do my test is EUR, too. But this should not be a problem since pokemon games are region free, title IDs are the same
Hmm that sucks. Well I hope you can fix this in the new build. Still thanks for the help ^^

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have several question :

1- I can't use NDS game with it ... It's normal or a bug ? (when I want use platinium, he don't launch)
2- When it will be possible to use this with sun/moon ?
3- I have PokemonHomebrewBank, it's possible to use this save for your bank ?
4- This software will be translate in other language ?

Thanks for your work @EventAssistant

Sorry for my (very?) bad english
1) if you read release notes for 3.0.beta, you'll notice that this is a beta and supports only XYORAS for now. NDS games are supported from the next relese (they work pretty well, too, but there are some issues with DPPT that could take a bit of time to be fixed). HGSS and BW/B2W2 works perfectly, instead.
2) If I manage to port SM crypto to C, I'll grant SM support. Otherwise, it was fun working on it.
3) In the future I'll add a function to transfer PHBank's bank into EventAssistant bank.
4) No

Reactions: Xyphoseos

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1) if you read release notes for 3.0.beta, you'll notice that this is a beta and supports only XYORAS for now. NDS games are supported from the next relese (they work pretty well, too, but there are some issues with DPPT that could take a bit of time to be fixed). HGSS and BW/B2W2 works perfectly, instead.
2) If I manage to port SM crypto to C, I'll grant SM support. Otherwise, it was fun working on it.
3) In the future I'll add a function to transfer PHBank's bank into EventAssistant bank.
4) No

ok thank you !

When do think you add this function to transfer PHBank's bank into EventAssistant bank ?

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4) No
About 4) do you need help with that? I can translate all to Spanish if you want.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
3.0.0 stable release available.
Release notes and discussions here.
chart

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
THERE'S A HOTFIX VERSION AVAILABLE! 3.0.1
You can find it on my github repo or through TitleDB.com

sorry but if i scan the QR code above will my current version 3.0.0 be automatically updated? or do i have to manually download and install?

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i saw you started porting the crypto. does it work already or not?
I only started, it's not finished and untested. I'm trying first to understand the best way possible to complete the port, but I still need a simple-to-use RSA library to complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk