EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Still seems to hang for me sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's weird. You're the first one to experience this issue, because lots of other users using New3DS and Luma on 11.2 didn't have this error during tests. Are you sure to exit correctly? If you exit from the app using START you'll save your progresses and then you should have everything okay in your save. Exiting with B will also exit correctly from the app, but it will not save any progress. Just don't exit with Home button.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's weird. You're the first one to experience this issue, because lots of other users using New3DS and Luma on 11.2 didn't have this error during tests. Are you sure to exit correctly? If you exit from the app using START you'll save your progresses and then you should have everything okay in your save. Exiting with B will also exit correctly from the app, but it will not save any progress. Just don't exit with Home button.
Ah, that seems to have fixed the issue, I tried to quit using the home button every time.
Just wondering, why is it we can't quit using the home button?

Last edited by ManuelKoegler,

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah, that seems to have fixed the issue, I tried to quit using the home button every time.
Just wondering, why is it we can't quit the home button?

It's not that you can't. Exiting through the home button will cause memory leaks, because the app can't free the memory occupied in the ram. Exiting from the suggested buttons instead will cause the app closing correctly as expected

Reactions: ManuelKoegler

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just added a rudimental way to move a whole box between bank&save clicking only one button, as well as an option to clean a whole box too
nice :D
also many pokemon in event database don't have details and after page 152 it skips to page 205, is this a bug?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless it's hidden away somewhere, there's no way to see the gender of a pokemon. PHBank didn't have that for some reason, and it's similar here.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games will be officially out on the 18th, and I'll start interfacing with those as soon as I buy my physical cart. Support will be granted after I reach to port the new crypto algorithm in C
Question. Would it be possible to use this with a flashcard version of Pokemon Heart Gold or Pokemon Black? I know it doesn't work now just curious if it could in theory. That would be awesome.

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a problem with the 3.0 version. If I choose OR it says Game not found. I have a cart of the game.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did exactly the same things. Do I need internet connection or the latest version? I'm on 11.0 right now.
Nope, you don't need it. Well, if you're on 11.0, try to load EventAssistant with OR from the HBL instead of Bank, and then select OR another time while in the game selector. Let me know about it

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nope, you don't need it. Well, if you're on 11.0, try to load EventAssistant with OR from the HBL instead of Bank, and then select OR another time while in the game selector. Let me know about it
Nope. Nothing. I didn't renew the Pokemon Bank Subscription. Could this be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope I can be rich enough to pay all bills annually someday
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not that I will save the money, rather I will just spend it on other crap lol
    lol just do autopay it's as lazy as it gets
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 tell uremum to start charging, then you keep the money
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I charge your wife rent at this point
    +1
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: