Hacking [Release] CPU Clock Configure Plugin for NTR CFW (New3DS Only)

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, but no hardmod installed.

At least you gave yourself the option to revert back to an exploitable System then.

Copy that NAND.BIN to a USB flash drive, then burn a copy to a disc and put that somewhere else safe!
Edit: Create a Mega account & Upload it there as well! :P

Last edited by usernametaken,
Reactions: klear and VinsCool

mordorer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i try to boot NTR after themehax + cfw cakes on n3ds.

but it always fails at "freeing memory" - btw the ntr cfw works well if loaded from untouched sysnand.

any solution?

Nekozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tested Tales of the Abyss with the plugin ahd there's no more FPS drops when you're on the open world map, is awesome!

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange, I found in my own tests that some battles still lag even with the upclocking and L2. Like, particularly in battles with Koffing, Pokemon with semitransparency, or just showing both Pokemon at once in 3D. Also moves like eruption and surf still lagged. Maybe it was just the 3D causing the lag, I dunno.

Last edited by shinyquagsire23,

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon Gen VI games are just poorly optimized in general and this only confirms it. They need to take some lessons from Level 5 on how to code. All battles in Yokai Watch are basically pokemon horde battles and they look gorgeous and run flawlessly in 3D.

Anyways going off-topic. Awesome plugin!

D

Deleted User

Shouldn't it be possible to boot into the Homebrew Launcher with this(TubeHax to OoTHax) and then be able to boost the abilitys of Emulators and other Homebrew apps?

Edit: Sorry, I'm stupid. I should have read the whole thread before posting.

Last edited by ,

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Shouldn't it be possible to boot into the Homebrew Launcher with this(TubeHax to OoTHax) and then be able to boost the abilitys of Emulators and other Homebrew apps?

Homebrew apps should already be using the N3DS's clockspeed and fully enabled L2 already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.