Homebrew [Release] CIAngel - download GOOD cias right on your 3ds :)

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my speed download is 800kb/sec, but on CIAngel, this speed down to 100kb, i'ts normal?
If you are in "Download" mode, yes, it's a limitation of the FS functions we have access to. If you're in "Install" mode, then no, for an O3DS it should go ~600KB/s and for N3DS it should go higher than that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And just because everyone seems to fail at finding the titlekey database, here: http://3ds.jdbye.com/?details

This is a site someone has made that tracks the titlekey database's completion, I have no idea how often it's updated, but I'm assuming it's automated/regular update intervals. It has no keys, no copyrighted content, blah blah.
Green = game is in the database, red = game is not in the database. If a game is red, you can NOT download it with either CIAngel or FreeShop, unless you personally buy it, and contribute the titlekey to the titlekey database.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now hear me out im not a pirate, just a sap who lost everything. How can i use this to get the smash 4 dlc? I've heard it's possible but i have no idea how to do it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now hear me out im not a pirate, just a sap who lost everything. How can i use this to get the smash 4 dlc? I've heard it's possible but i have no idea how to do it.
Open CIAngel -> Go to "Search for a title by name" -> Type in "Super Smash Bros" -> On the bottom screen will tell you which of the options listed is either Game, Update, DLC, or Demo -> Choose the DLC

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@KunoichiZ It will install all the Dlc for the game (character, maps and etc...)?
Only if the DLC listed in CIAngel is up to date.
Yes, it will, there is no "up to date", DLC is DLC, all unlocked by the same key. It will download all DLC currently available for a title (For things like FE Fates, where the DLC releases over time, you have to reinstall the DLC periodically to get the newer DLC that was released after you installed it).

not seeing that option on the bottom screen
The bottom screen, when looking at the result list, shows you what type the selected item is. The eShop API that the titlekey database uses to get title names has a tendency of naming games/DLC/updates the same thing, so pay attention to the bottom screen to make sure you get the DLC.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Kennerc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Drakia But if someone buy a dlc, when another one is released they will ahve to buy again if they want right? How come whe have "everything" in a single key/download?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Drakia But if someone buy a dlc, when another one is released they will ahve to buy again if they want right? How come whe have "everything" in a single key/download?
DLC is licensed by "content" within the ticket, we just mark all "content" as being owned when we generate the ticket.

Reactions: Kennerc

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot about the region rule thing andd mistakenly downloaded the one piece super grand battle dlc,japan region on my us n3ds, how do i delete the ticket and cia back?cause i look for it and its not in the cia folder

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I forgot about the region rule thing andd mistakenly downloaded the one piece super grand battle dlc,japan region on my us n3ds, how do i delete the ticket and cia back?cause i look for it and its not in the cia folder
If you installed it, you must use FBI to delete it

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
went into FBI, there's nothing named one piece super grand battle dlc file in the ciangel folder, but there's nothing that could go wrong if i don't find it and didn't delete it right?
Just go into system settings and delete it from there. No need to remove the ticket. You can't even buy it in your country (given that it's out of region), so the ticket shouldn't do anything.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
went into FBI, there's nothing named one piece super grand battle dlc file in the ciangel folder, but there's nothing that could go wrong if i don't find it and didn't delete it right?
@Ev1l0rd is right, there's nothing really wrong with having that ticket on your 3DS, lots of people download out of region games using CIAngel/FreeShop/Shameless/FBI without issues.

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i'm in the middle of downloading something on queue, is there a way to cancel it? Or is the home menu+close software the only way to do it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy