Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:hateit:
The administrator of the site 3dsthem.es was developing an application to download themes through a Homebrew application for 3ds. Images below.
upload_2016-11-5_11-42-43-png.67957

It is requiring users to test the application.
He does not own 3ds he plays games using emulator.
The layout of the application was really cool.
Has he given up on it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Schmedley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im pretty dumb when it comes to this kinda stuff but I get to homebrew through a cubeninja card my friend let me borrow and I put some custom themes in the themes folder, but when I went to the chmm2 (the one that came stock with the big homebrew kit) it didnt want to show my themes and told me to press b to serch through my sd card (I run new 3ds xl) and its been sitting here for a long time just serching and being really slow could I get some assistance?

D

Deleted User

How do I open theme downloader?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Pressing R doesn't open the downloader

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I open theme downloader?

Pressing R doesn't open the downloader
Don't bother. The creator of this refuses to update this anymore or offer any kind of help because nobody will give donations. Read as "he's upset cause nobody will pay him".

Skimac2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give me a .3DSX File please for the CHMM. That's the only way for it to work on the New Nintendo 3DS XL. Thanks. There is no way to get it to work with this File not containing, .3DSX!!!

PLEASE? .3DSX Thanks!!

Bring Fairness to all of us PEACE Wanderers.

Last edited by Skimac2016,

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give me a .3DSX File please for the CHMM. That's the only way for it to work on the New Nintendo 3DS XL. Thanks. There is no way to get it to work with this File not containing, .3DSX!!!

What... .3dsx is not the only way for this to work on any 3DS period. You can use the CIA installable as well so that there is less hassle going into the HBL to install themes (but this is CFW exclusive)

Anyways, in case you never bothered to read at all, the first post contains a link that will take you to @OP's site so that you can download what you need at which ever version you prefer that includes everything you will need to install it (yes .3dsx)

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Skimac2016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAT is more like it. The thing is, it DOESN'T work. I tried it and all the applications on my 3DS is contained with only 3-4 files within each folder and they are emulators contained with the ending .3DSX Sex. HaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~

Last edited by Skimac2016,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Don't bother. The creator of this refuses to update this anymore or offer any kind of help because nobody will give donations. Read as "he's upset cause nobody will pay him".
That is completely wrong. He moved to a much more friendly scene which actually treats him fairly and does more than talk shit to him, and actually try to think for themselves. The Vita scene. Also, try to learn how it works instead of complaining.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is completely wrong. He moved to a much more friendly scene which actually treats him fairly and does more than talk shit to him, and actually try to think for themselves. The Vita scene. Also, try to learn how it works instead of complaining.
And I must laugh at this because I do know how this works. Do some research. Look at the donations list. You wanna know why I donated? It's because I requested a simple thing. To fix the messed up .3dsx name .sdmh. And to make it installable with QR code.

He "tried" because he made the QR code. For this I thanked him. But he has been asked repeatedly for quite a while to fix his own mistake. He blatantly refuses as you can see by all the complaints of "Blender" being what is shown instead of CHMM2.

I have a right to gripe about that just as everyone else has a right to, so if you want to gripe at me you are also gripping at all the other people that have requested this to be fixed.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
And I must laugh at this because I do know how this works. Do some research. Look at the donations list. You wanna know why I donated? It's because I requested a simple thing. To fix the messed up .3dsx name .sdmh. And to make it installable with QR code.

He "tried" because he made the QR code. For this I thanked him. But he has been asked repeatedly for quite a while to fix his own mistake. He blatantly refuses as you can see by all the complaints of "Blender" being what is shown instead of CHMM2.

I have a right to gripe about that just as everyone else has a right to, so if you want to gripe at me you are also gripping at all the other people that have requested this to be fixed.
It's a fairly irrelevant issue, and the fact is, Rinnegatamante doesn't care about the 3DS scene anymore. He's done with it.

Doubt he'll bother uploading a fixed CHMM with the proper banner. Not that it really matters, it's more annoying than a breaking issue.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
:hateit:
The administrator of the site 3dsthem.es was developing an application to download themes through a Homebrew application for 3ds. Images below.
upload_2016-11-5_11-42-43-png.67957

It is requiring users to test the application.
He does not own 3ds he plays games using emulator.
The layout of the application was really cool.

We need to support this!
Please @Ryumaru, ask to that guy to post it as a "WIP" asking for testers, since CHMM2 doesn't support theme downloading anymore and never will be fixed.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
are custom themes dead now? the shuffle function in chmm2 dont work (the app crashes after install)
I already had this problem. To circumvent this error do the following.
1 - Place the default theme.
2 - Enter the theme store and activate the shuffle mode by placing the 5 colored themes.
3 - Go back to chmm2 and install 5 themes they will replace the 5 colored themes.
If all goes well the error will be corrected.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that was my problem now it creates extdata

yes that was my problem it didnt had extdata

thanks

Appryl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! I have a problem, when I install my custom theme with CHMM2 it works perfectly but it has no BGM ! I dumped and extract Pokemon Moon, the musics inside were directly in BCSTM so I take the one which I wanted and rename it in bgm.bcstm, it's under 3.3MB and on my computer with the audio software and Usagis Editor the BGM plays well, but not on the 3DS... I tried with CHMM2 .cia version and with a .cia version of my theme, but I didn't try with extdata now.

What should I do ? Thanks a lot !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk