Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't figure out how to install themes. I've installed CHMM2.CIA on my emunand, it locates the themes, it says "installing theme", I press home to exit CHMM2, I reboot my 3DS, but my theme never changes. I'm using O3DS RxTools

EDIT: Nevermind. It worked. I don't know what I did differently, but the theme installed.

Last edited by MSearles,

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
After installing a theme on emuNAND(using the .3dsx version) I hard-reset it and it's never installed in emuNAND, but on sysNAND :/ My 3ds has unlinked NANDs and I'm booting the homebrew using hb_loader.cia from my emuNAND.
Anything I'm doing wrong??

Thanks! :)

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
After installing a theme on emuNAND(using the .3dsx version) I hard-reset it and it's never installed in emuNAND, but on sysNAND :/ My 3ds has unlinked NANDs and I'm booting the homebrew using hb_loader.cia from my emuNAND.
Anything I'm doing wrong??

Thanks! :)

Your nands are linked for sure or you're starting the homebrew from sysnand cause, when in emunand, sysnans partition is not even mounted so installing anything on it it's impossible (it's basically like if you want to download a file from PC and let it save the downloaded content in a USB device not even plugged in).

NNV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated to 2.6 but I'm still having a problem with this. The menu says MenuHax mode is on but when I install the theme it doesn't show up. At least it's not messing with MenuHax but I wish the themes would work.

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Your nands are linked for sure or you're starting the homebrew from sysnand cause, when in emunand, sysnans partition is not even mounted so installing anything on it it's impossible (it's basically like if you want to download a file from PC and let it save the downloaded content in a USB device not even plugged in).
Nope, they're unlinked(have two folders in Nintendo 3ds) one is really huge, and the other is only around 1gb. I'm pretty sure it's unlinked (I just checked now) :) And I'm sure I boot into HBL from emuNAND, as HANS shows all my pirated games(which aren't on sysNAND). Idk what I'm doing wrong :/

I can't get shuffle to work, is there anything I am doing wrong?
Shuffle option only works with browserhax IIRC

Last edited by HariGp,

Dragomegak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, they're unlinked(have two folders in Nintendo 3ds) one is really huge, and the other is only around 1gb. I'm pretty sure it's unlinked (I just checked now) :) And I'm sure I boot into HBL from emuNAND, as HANS shows all my pirated games(which aren't on sysNAND). Idk what I'm doing wrong :/

Ah thanks for the answer.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

Shuffle System doesn't work only on menuhax, it works for emuNand, browserhax, ninjhax, oot3dhax, smashax, tubehax.

NNV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the CIA to see if I would have more luck and in a way I did. What I'm noticing now is that if I tell CHMM that my emu-sysnands are NOT linked, it installs the theme just fine, but then I have to set up MenuHax again. If I tell it they are linked, it says it installs but the theme doesn't seem to work.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
I installed the CIA to see if I would have more luck and in a way I did. What I'm noticing now is that if I tell CHMM that my emu-sysnands are NOT linked, it installs the theme just fine, but then I have to set up MenuHax again. If I tell it they are linked, it says it installs but the theme doesn't seem to work.
Are your nands linked?

Tyrann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys..
CHMM2 worked like a charm for me until...today, when suddently started to show error messages when I open it.
The last one that I've got is:

Error: [string"?"]:542: bad argument #3 to 'drawScaleImage' (number expected, got nil)
This is my current set-up:

New3DS with 10.5 fw (no emuNAND support)
Menuhax 2.2: working
CHMM2 version: 2.6

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys..
CHMM2 worked like a charm for me until...today, when suddently started to show error messages when I open it.
The last one that I've got is:

Error: [string"?"]:542: bad argument #3 to 'drawScaleImage' (number expected, got nil)
This is my current set-up:

New3DS with 10.5 fw (no emuNAND support)
Menuhax 2.2: working
CHMM2 version: 2.6

Do you have some theme with non ascii characters in the name?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: still, you're forgiven +2