• Views 7,231,266
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

NixGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
yo everyone, i also bypassed 2 of first sanctuary with this technic. if you are interested to see this video you can check it below : ( you need it with actual CEMU 1.7.3 wich will release on 18th march )

Bypass Ma' Ohnu :
Bypass Wa'Modai :

Enjoy :)

Reactions: SanchezCraft

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
The whole purpose of this forum is 95% only for piracy. Sure "We don't support thieves here!" :rolleyes:
You assume everyone here doesn't own a Wii U.

I know that's a rule, but don't ridicule that 95% (Unf I am one of them too) and don't be unfair. For this 95%, especially who watched the progress at the early levels, here maybe was the only resource of Q/A, and it depends to when they signed up (noobness in commenting) and which region they are (Apologize me again that I say this again.) Even in this regions, Wii U/3DS/Switch could be "ordered to import", and bought with an inflated price (+ its rarity), but repeating this phases for softwares is nearly impossible. (Relevant P.S., or fun fact: I even have watched Tempers that was from Brazil or Afghanistan, but why in the world a Venezulan Temper have not observed yet?:rofl2::rofl2: I would just remind that deafening beep from Crazybus when I think to VN.)

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I know that's a rule, but don't ridicule that 95% (Unf I am one of them too) and don't be unfair.

Sorry, but no chance. New people to the site need to read the rules and use whatever rests between their ears to actually comprehend them. If GBA Temp, or the users of the site, are shown to condone piracy in any way, it will be shut down by the authorities quicker than you can say "Oh shi**!". For that reason, and that reason alone, ANYONE asking for games, codes or whatever, MUST be jumped on as rapidly and heavily as possible.

ALL the answers these people are looking for are available with 5 seconds of googling. If they're too lazy or stupid to even do that, then we don't need them here.

zeomax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You assume everyone here doesn't own a Wii U. Some of us like emulation for the novelty/recordability of it.

Also I like how you signed up just to make that post

No, many people here have a Wiiu. But the reason to hack the Wiiu is in 95% the cases only for piracy.

PS: I signed up in 2005! Until yesterday there were simply no reasons for me to post something.

Last edited by zeomax,

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do graphic packs actually work with Paper Mario CS? Cant seem to see any difference with them on or off (it does does say YES under "Active" in the menu).

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
Ryzen from what i heard isn't that fast per core kinda like the FX series so it has trouble running intense emulators.
Not really true.

My single thread test of ryzen 1800x at 4ghz equals 7700k at 4.2 ghz

http://m.imgur.com/oxHESIN?r

Exzap hasn't been able to optimize for ryzen yet i guess.

Last edited by SectionX,
Reactions: AceofZeroz

lightofhonor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could You please Test Cemu with 4 Cores disabled? (4+0)
Maybe it's because of the CCX
Just tried that at 3.9ghz. No better, maybe even a little worse.

To be fair, I looked through the results everyone was posting with their hardware and didn't see anyone with an R9 380 get a solid 60fps so who knows. :P

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
No, many people here have a Wiiu. But the reason to hack the Wiiu is in 95% the cases only for piracy.

PS: I signed up in 2005! Until yesterday there were simply no reasons for me to post something.
So you made your account in 2005 and you didn't came back for 12 years? That's probably the shortest account's lifespan i seen in my life. (Also you didn't make any messages so you made your account for nothing in these 12 years.)

zeomax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So you made your account in 2005 and you didn't came back for 12 years?
I was all the time here, i was only reading.
Also you didn't make any messages so you made your account for nothing in these 12 years.
There was no reason to make any messages. I know how to use the forum search and i know how to use google. It is much faster to solve your problem as to write a question and wait until someone, someday maybe answers it.
Besides as i was a kid my grandfather told me: if you have nothing important to say than just shut up.

Last edited by zeomax,

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
I was all the time here, i was only reading.

There was no reason to make any messages. I know how to use the forum search and i know how to use google. It is much faster to solve your problem as to write a question and wait until someone, someday maybe answers it.
Besides as i was a kid my grandfather told me: if you have nothing important to say than just shut up.
Same for me. I can't think better when typing a message and only the easiest ones came in my mind.

But let's just say this was funny about that your grandfather said to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: LTT also did it