• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darkmaste is right. All polaris gpus are RX 400. I'm not sure what gpus you are referring to @Molhel. The link you provided didn't clear anything up either as it was for the older r7 300 series(2015). There are r7 400 cards but they are all re branded gcn1 and gcn2 cards and they are all OEM only. A deceitful practice AMD has done for years to help OEMs, Dell HP ETC, market old products as new. But I digress. I haven't heard of any new r7 cards coming out but I wouldn't be surprised to see some OEM R7s with the vega numbering system when the time comes.

EDIT: To be fair, before someone calls me out on it, Nvida has done much the same with their low end cards. However, they seemed to have mostly stopped it with the 900 series. A trend I hope continues.

I just meant that there are new and old R7, 200, 300, 400, doesn't matter, and that we couldn't know what he had just by "R7" card. :P

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

gestiongaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help pls i plugged my controllers in (two controllers one port) in cemu 1.7.2
opened cemu with no porblems but when i wnet into settings it crashed
(CRASH LOG PROVIDED)

Attachments

• crashlog.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 286

aspico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
what are the best options to use to get the highest FPS for Mario Kart 8 in Grand Prix?
and should I use the latest version? 1.7.2?

Traceable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
what are the best options to use to get the highest FPS for Mario Kart 8 in Grand Prix?
and should I use the latest version? 1.7.2?
Best options? You just download the shadercache for it, and of course you should use the latest version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No news about the upcoming version so far... isn't that unusual?

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Best options? You just download the shadercache for it, and of course you should use the latest version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No news about the upcoming version so far... isn't that unusual?

Well, there was also no news before the last release which then came as a surprise. I do hope, though, he'll tell us what he's working on, if the next release takes longer this time.

Reactions: Traceable

blazed1979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by blazed1979,
Reactions: Bahax FZ
D

Deleted User

Anyone having issues with Splatoon music not knowing whether it wants to stay loud or quiet?

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
To anyone running the AMD Crimson 17.2.1 drivers and having MK8 crashing, rollback to 17.1.2 and it will work again. It's the latest drivers causing the crash.

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.7.3 news hype train starts now! :D

Zelda: BOTW reviews are out. Game is getting a lot of 10/10's. Metacritic score: 98

http://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

This should be amazing once it is properly emulated, especially at 4k.

Some are even calling it the greatest game of all time. Hype? Guess we'll find out.

I really doubt, no matter how good it is, it can beat Ocarina of Time (the greatest Zelda title ever) or even The Last of US, but I really, really hope it is the greatest game ever. It has been a while since I have felt so strongly for a Zelda title (Minish Cap came so close!) and it would be great to feel like I got to see another title that would be forever remembered.

Reactions: netsparro

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just meant that there are new and old R7, 200, 300, 400, doesn't matter, and that we couldn't know what he had just by "R7" card. :P

System information just says "Radeon R7 200 Series". If it helps any, I've been able to use it to play games like Arkham Knight and Fallout 4 on fairly decent settings without much for slowdown. I don't think that there's been a game that I've thrown at it that it couldn't run.

Sorry I'm not more specific, I bought my PC refurbished, and only recently upgraded parts (the CPU and Motherboard, and then the case and new RAM since the parts I bought didn't physically fit in the case I had. The back panel was physically part of the case instead of being removable like it should have been.)

Reactions: Molhel

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
System information just says "Radeon R7 200 Series". If it helps any, I've been able to use it to play games like Arkham Knight and Fallout 4 on fairly decent settings without much for slowdown. I don't think that there's been a game that I've thrown at it that it couldn't run.

Sorry I'm not more specific, I bought my PC refurbished, and only recently upgraded parts (the CPU and Motherboard, and then the case and new RAM since the parts I bought didn't physically fit in the case I had. The back panel was physically part of the case instead of being removable like it should have been.)

That's cool man! I understand perfectly! :)

You should be able to determine exactly what you have by downloading this:

GPU-z

And then upon launching the client, click "Lookup". It should open the internet and take you to a page telling you exactly what card you have. If their database doesn't have the info, try HWMonitor.

Otherwise, press the Windows key + R to open up a RUN window and open devmgmt.msc, open "display adapters" and see what it says. Or, go to AMD's website, do the automatic driver lookup, install latest driver, open Radeon settings and then go to the last tab "System" and see what it says. Or just open your computer case and look at the card. It will tell you what it is exactly on it.

Though I have a feeling you have a R7 260 or R7 270. I do not know if the low tier cards like that, in that case, are powerful enough for this emulator or that is matters as much as the CPU, which I suspect it does not.

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked in the case, and it looks like it says "R7 240". What's that count as, one of the low-tier cards?

Yes, that is pretty low tier. I think it is even below entry level low tier.

You won't know until you try though. Your CPU is a i5-6500, right? That should be more than enough to work, so the only thing that may hold you back is that low tier card. It is worth upgrading for sure, if you have the money to do so. If you are on a budget, AMD has good options in the newer line.

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update of the Zelda: BOTW.
Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    Eh it's good with Vodka and crackers
    Gotta have the whole experience
    Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on brand rich rich people spend like 500 a tin
    What I'm putting down is you gotta be trashed first lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like if psi fucked the fish the quality of the eggs will probably come out abnormal
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had it spread on crackers, n I had Rum/Coke today. I like all fish and seafoods, but not that.
    Lol sorry Ken it was either the fish or your mom.... I picked the fish lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah still an abnormal egg came out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob smelled the same anyways
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Prob smelled the same anyways