• Views 7,199,174
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

tommasi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure about the R9, but I know that with my new RX480, CEMU stopped working from 1.6.1. I had the R9 280x before then, but I got the RX the same time as 1.6.1 came out so not sure if the R9 works with it or not. For now, use 1.6.0 and it should run.

i can run the game with no issues, but the emulator crashes during game play after 10 sec

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
i can run the game with no issues, but the emulator crashes during game play after 10 sec

Yup, pretty much exactly what I get. BTW, crashing 10 seconds after game play is not running the game with no issues! It's running the game with pretty serious issues!

Last edited by FloatingFatMan,
Reactions: SanchezCraft

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's been a while since there were any news, eh? Or did I miss something? Anything on 1.6.3 yet?
Well, there is technically something. (I hope this is fine with @Exzap)

Super Mario 3D World in 1.6.2-
q0haSnQ.jpg

Super Mario 3D World in 1.6.3-
F29JqcN.png

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with bloom in place in the next version, is there anything else remaining for SM3DW to be (effectively) done? I think I heard someone mention "blur"? Is that the case and is there anything else?

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So with bloom in place in the next version, is there anything else remaining for SM3DW to be (effectively) done? I think I heard someone mention "blur"? Is that the case and is there anything else?
i think blur; in some levels the platforms fall; and right now with cemu 1.6.2c, when you reach the final of the level, the level itself disappears, the background.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny