• Views 7,198,096
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, guys...it's been long time since i left for 3 months. CEMU is developing very well for now, but there's a problem with the emulator that appeared since 1.5.5.
It's this the problem with my GPU (downgraded from 570 to 260 because some sh*tty problem happened with 570) or what? I can't find the reason why that happened or how to fix it, so maybe right there i can find the way to fix this problem (if not then CEMU is not working anymore).
View attachment 61032
maybe you need to update your NVIDIA drivers to the latest

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
Ok, maybe i found the reason why it's problem shown up. It seems that my current GPU is having OpenGL 3.3, rather than 4.0 or 4.5. So it seems that CEMU isn't compatible with OpenGL 3.3, and so the screen looks...strained and its also showing 0 FPS. So its unplayable for my PC, sadly. Guess i need wait for an new GPU :cry:

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, maybe i found the reason why it's problem shown up. It seems that my current GPU is having OpenGL 3.3, rather than 4.0 or 4.5. So it seems that CEMU isn't compatible with OpenGL 3.3, and so the screen looks...strained and its also showing 0 FPS. So its unplayable for my PC, sadly. Guess i need wait for an new GPU :cry:
Time to upgrade that GTX 260

petran79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hallo, on Super Smash Bros EU version I get a black screen after the button menu appears. I unchecked sound and disabled compressed textures.
Do I have to wait for some minutes or is there anything else? Game loads through the rpx executable.

system: Win10 Anniverary Update, i7 4790K, MSI GTX1080 with latest drivers, 12 GB RAM

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1.6.0 Seems very promising, presumably the only thing missing from Super Mario Maker would be online functionality once text is visible and the tileswap bug is gone. (r/CemuMarioMaker helps though!)
Rather curious to see if texture issues in Xeno and Tropical Freeze would be fixed and what other new titles are bootable. Can't wait to see update part 2 to see what else is new with 1.6.0. :D

Last edited by Darkemaste,

SanchezCraft

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cemu 1.5.6:

mU24JLc.png

Cemu 1.6.0:

HQMd7cI.png
its strange, i´ve been playing mk8, the first time you play the game it shows as your first screen, the second time its shows as the second screen that its supposed to be 1.6.0, and im 1.5.6, so i dont think thats 1.6.0, just speculating here.

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1.6.0 Seems very promising, presumably the only thing missing from Super Mario Maker would be online functionality once text is visible and the tileswap bug is gone. (r/CemuMarioMaker helps though!)
Rather curious to see if texture issues in Xeno and Tropical Freeze would be fixed and what other new titles are bootable. Can't wait to see update part 2 to see what else is new with 1.6.0. :D
Online functionality would be awsome *~*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind