• Views 7,200,041
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

lucianobugalu

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(Exactly... they are very annoying about a new Patreon and I am not surprising that Exzap isn't say anything for a while. It is better to leave him alone and be patient.)

Someone left the vacuum cleaner swiched on? I see something suck something.

Last edited by lucianobugalu,

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
At this point I can only sit here and see what Exzap does next.

But I have a theory cemu will actually jump to 2.0 and that 1.5.1 was just a quick fix to hold us over. Remember how 1.4.0 came out of nowhere from 1.3.3? I think the same is happening here.

Last edited by Alex S,

Fedeondarts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
But I have a theory cemu will actually jump to 2.0 and that 1.5.1 was just a quick fix to hold us over. Remember how 1.4.0 came out of nowhere from 1.3.3? I think the same is happening here.
Do you even know what does numbers mean? 2.0 is gonna be a huge milestone. Not the same as 1.40.

JanetMerai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact Exzap is taking longer to post anything is obviously a good thing.

In software development, it is typical to showcase many demos or prototypes to get a project green-lit.

What I am seeing is Exzap, if he is really working on it, putting a lot of effort into the emulator and making sure things are kick-ass.
Most Patrons, based on my observations here, are more likely to whine and cry due to their limited attention span and major lack of patience and that actually derails and kills a project more than anything.
Little known fact, I haven't seen anyone out-do Exzap on understanding the emulator, development, code or anything... no-one has gone as far as he has and if you haven't, shut up and let Exzap be, he's more mature than anyone I have seen post here.

Just like I mentioned earlier, I think Exzap should take a few months on this rather than just releasing bug fix after bug fix and make things far better and then continue a release cycle where its more stable and is often called 'development loop.'

Look at the amount of games that are even booting, playable and how far Cemu has gotten... Exzap needs time, not whining babies who call themselves Patrons or those who demand things work.
Make your own damn emulator or become a Patron and support his development or get the hell out of this thread, only to those who are stupid enough not to know anything beyond a download.

Have patience, software development doesn't happen overnight... and that comes from someone who makes games, me.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You are right indeed, but that may be little dfficult since you see much of previous post made here by many people and the leaks, but you are right.
I don"t see anything bad that Exzap takes his time really, much people even don"t recognise that he is currently at his complete working in CEMU and also an emulator always takes it times to develop to makes things work like it are supossed to.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Find it hilarious how people were hitting on this emulator before since the last update was small, and now getting impatient and entitled now that it's been 2 weeks constantly complaining. If anything, the recompiler update (which took 3 weeks) and the shader cache (which i think took 3 weeks) both show waiting comes with great features so why complain and over hype the not existent.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Jesus Christ with the ranting about impatience. It just makes me think that's your way of coping with waiting, to say others are handling it bad, like you're a bunch of all-knowing being. Also, the amount of people asking for the release of 1.5.2 is allot lower than when people were waiting for 1.5.0 (1.5.1 came as a surprise). Anyway, I think the reason people are asking, is well, they kind of paid for it. Myself included. Biweekly sundays = cemu release. And I know some of you are convinced, and probably right, that a more efficient way of working is with releasing fewer but bigger updates. Sure, you could be right. But that isn't what I signed up for. I like having something new to look forward to each other week. And seeing the process and progress this way is really interesting, and kind of makes you feel like you're a part of it. Anyway, this ended up as just another rant. But the point being that we all have different preferences and thoughts about the releases scheduling, but the fact is that Exzap has told us very specifically that if we give him money, he'll give us a new cemu version each 2nd week or so. So whether you agree with that or not doesn't matter. Because that's how it is. As for asking about the release, I mean, how can you be mad about people asking about the release. Everyone managed to wait until 2 weeks had gone by before asking. And they're only asking because they're curious and excited. Of course they are, or they wouldn't have bothered paying a monthly fee for it..

Sorry for the long post. Wish I had a potato.

DDJM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't understand why Exzap is supposed to release 1.52 today, tomorrow or anytime soon. A new Cemu version could take days, weeks, months or even years. If in the last two weeks there has been no progress of course he has nothing to release.

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Although I remember him stating that he'll try to upload it every two weeks, this statement is nowhere to be found anymore, only that it will be one week before the public release! :P
cem.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1