• Views 7,193,308
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@joaozin : if you want to use google translate you need first to write in proper portuguese grammar to translate with minimum accuracy
PT-BR: Joaozin, se você for usar google translate, você deve escrever certinho, senão não vai traduzir e vai ficar bastante confuso.
Dessa forma:
vc = você
aki=aqui
menso=mesmo

Also, take a look about the content that was translated before paste here to see if the website translated your sentence fully. You can also write in English and Portuguese here at the same time, then other people that understand Portuguese can help you better ;)
Just take care to don't write ONLY in Portuguese, which is forbidden by the GBAtemp rules
PT-BR: Vale a pena lembrar de olhar com cuidado se o website traduziu a sentença inteira, certinho. Você também pode colocar o que está dizendo ao mesmo tempo em português e Inglês, assim ao menos quem entender potuguês pode tentar te ajudar (só não coloque escrito só em português, que é probido pelas regras do GBAtemp)

Last edited by shideravan,

PTKickass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
brother vc would link to download cemu 1.5.1 that was released in other countries in order to put there
English - Oh, I get it now! Cemu 1.5.1 will be released later today. It doesn't matter where you live, it will come out at the same time for everyone.
Have a good day :D

Portuguese - A versão 1.5.1 do CEMU vai ser lançada ainda hoje, e também vai ser lançada ao mesmo tempo para todas as pessoas, logo, só tens de esperar como todos nós!
Tem um bom dia! :D

Last edited by PTKickass,

Phil5004

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I played thru the stone temple thingy. I'm encoding the full gameplay video right now (raw recordings was around 20 GB split into 6 files.. thanks ShadowPlay).
I've uploaded the last sequence for you guys. In full screen. CEMU 1.5.1 Patreon build if anyone wonders..

How do you get Ingame Sounds?

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thats the link where it will be found, in every country at the same time
Esse é o endereço em que você vai poder pegar o Cemu 1.5.1, não importa em que país esteja já que será lançado ao mesmo tempo de uma só vez
http://cemu.info/releases/cemu_1.5.1.zip

For now...
Por enquanto...

Not Found

Last edited by shideravan,
Reactions: Tut557

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

is this real?

Do you really have to ask? Audio and quality issues aside, unless you can control 4 characters at the same with a single control on the Wii U it should be fairly obvious it's not fake. :P

Working fine here.
Same here, hasn't been down for me at all the past few days when someone says it's down for them.

RabbitFair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you really have to ask? Audio and quality issues aside, unless you can control 4 characters at the same with a single control on the Wii U it should be fairly obvious it's not fake. :P

Same here, hasn't been down for me at all the past few days when someone says it's down for them.

yes i have to. i want to know if thats real, then am happy, :P

jonaand

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
i've have mario kart8 USA loadiine with update 4.1 from NUSGrabber
and have this issue

anyone have same problem?

46680257741687270265.png
90396896598209540724.png

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
would this emulator run on my pc?
specs are
i5 6600
msi gtx 970 4gb oc
asrock z170 pro4s
16gb hyperx ddr4 2400
Edit- Ah I didn't actually look at your specs. You should be fine for the most part. xD
(used to responding to laptop owners when someone asks this)

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Lakum

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I present to you Cemu. World's first Wii U emulator capable of running and rendering commercial games!

Quick facts:
  • Can run encrypted Wii U images (WUD) and RPX/RPL files
  • Internal resolution is 1920x1080 (if supported by game)
  • Contains only some optimizations. Expect slow framerates and long load times.
  • Windows 7 or above (x64) (other platforms may be supported later)
  • Requires OpenGL 4.0
    • Tested on NVIDIA and AMD: Runs fine on most recent driver
    • Intel graphic cards are not supported.
Changelog:
Current Cemu version is 1.4.1. The changelog can be found here

Download:

Link for most recent version of Cemu is now on Cemu's website
Will Cemu ever be open source? If it were open source more people would be able to contribute to add more features and speed up development.

Last edited by Lakum,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1