Emulation [RELEASE] Cemu - Wii U emulator

• Thread starter Exzap
  • Start date
  • Views 7,235,908
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Solid work :)

Damn Straight. this will show those theiving bastards :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Someone online claims to have cemu 1.4.3 and they said it has sky fixes for mk8 on nvidia gpus,and multi controller support... wtf.... theres no pics or video so im assuming its a fake.

Saitamegroj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just tested super mario 3d world on my sister's PC, she haves a i7 3770 with 8gb of RAM and integrated graphics. The game crashes after the supported controllers screen, is this normal? I have only used the emulator in my PC before, and i have a GTX 970 so i dont know how buggy intel graphics are.

Blademasterz6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great the addition of multi controller, and up to 8 players directly, although I know that we can not play now in multiplayer, FPS is likely to fall.

@Petergov the problem of Xbox triggers RT and LT iwill be resolved ?

And for pirates, it's completely stupid they break the head to try to hack a product that will be free a week later I really don't see the interest... except maybe bring down donations and risk killing the project... and because of them the developers waste time to protect the version patreon,

for one week...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
People, when posting videos about new versions of Cemu please DOUBLE-CHECK that they don't contain any pirate link in their descriptions.

It's not like you have to pay for this stuff - you just have to wait a bit more. I'm pretty sure all of you can do that.

Please remember that being impatient and pirating Cemu might only put the entire project at risk.

Stay classy, GBAtemp.

Pink Gold Peach

Random Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People, when posting videos about new versions of Cemu please DOUBLE-CHECK that they don't contain any pirate link in their descriptions.

It's not like you have to pay for this stuff - you just have to wait a bit more. I'm pretty sure all of you can do that.

Please remember that being impatient and pirating Cemu might only put the entire project at risk.

Stay classy, GBAtemp.
Understood. Deleting Cemu 1.4.2
Sorry @Exzap

Reactions: raulpica

Petergov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@Petergov the problem of Xbox triggers RT and LT iwill be resolved ?
The trigger issues are resolved, and I tried multiple different controllers now, which worked all fine.
However, some more testing needs to be done before the release and that's why it wasn't included in the last update.

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe I did figure out what is happening in here the leaker he is a Patreon he leaked his build and put a lots of links and ads on it to get money about $15 after cemu build blocked he go and do the same thing again"donates $5 to get cemu build and put ads on it agen"

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
maybe I did figure out what is happening in here the leaker he is a Patreon he leaked his build and put a lots of links and ads on it to get money about $15 after cemu build blocked he go and do the same thing again"donates $5 to get cemu build and put ads on it agen"

so he uses ad revnue to donate to leak cemu in an endless cycle? thats just sad on so many levels

D

Deleted User

1.4.2 : Some part of Twilight Princess have good Shaders :) Look awesome !
30k9hqf.png
13ymed3.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Meteo is like an AVI-to-GBA converter. Just drag-and-drop your AVI file in, and then convert.