• Likes 284

rikson007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
More gpu and only 34% cpu and 90-100% gpu
[QUOTE = "MaxiFlako, post: 6209423, membro: 387272"] porque eu estou esperando para amanhã para tentar executar os jogos no meu PC, eu vou deixar duas perguntas, o clássico "será executado no meu PC?"

o meu pc é:
Intel I5-3330 3.00GHz
8gb ram
Geforce GTX 750 1GB

e minha segunda pergunta será se alguém sabe (a menos que seja fixado apenas nesta versão), por isso que quando eu quero passar do "pressione o botão para começar a" parte de mario / Luigi u, como quando eu quero salvar o nível de fabricante de mario, Cému tem um erro e fecha [/ QUOTE]

Argentina does not know anything at all ( joke) is because you are not using the emulator with bios.
tambem so BR o jeito e espera amanha e ver como se comporta vc tem um bom PC o cemu so puxa mais CPU

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this play Smash Wii U on a icore 5?
To actually answer your question, which i5? saying that you have an i5 without specifying what model it is doesn't help anyone to help you.
Regardless, at this time, according to multiple people, the game currently doesn't work so you'd have a better chance at this question if you waited till compatibility and performance was a little better.

Reactions: The Twig league

lonzodavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game doesnt work if you want to play it buy a wii U that game is worth supporting

I know id end up doing that. Im just still debateing to run mods for undub or just get the japaniese one.

To actually answer your question, which i5? saying that you have an i5 without specifying what model it is doesn't help anyone to help you.
Regardless, at this time, according to multiple people, the game currently doesn't work so you'd have a better chance at this question if you waited till compatibility and performance was a little better.

Intel icore 5. Im not sure which gen but its on a laptop, probably wont run the game at full speed anyway.

Last edited by lonzodavis,

trunk208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know id end up doing that. Im just still debateing to run mods for undub or just get the japaniese one.

Intel icore 5. Im not sure which gen but its on a laptop, probably wont run the game at full speed anyway.

Once Cemu 1.4.0c is out just try it! you'll find out
Don't worry so much lol

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know id end up doing that. Im just still debateing to runn mods for undub or just get the japaniese one.

Intel icoere 5. Im notsure which gen but its on aa alptop, probably wont run the game at full speed anyway.
since you're on a laptop, I wouldn't expect much from it but you can force full performance to make sure you always get the best performance, but i would just keep in the back of my mind that the processor can overheat if you don't watch it. to find out which one exactly you have, you should be able to do 2 things:

1. if you're on windows 7 go to start menu right click Computer, then click on Properties, you should see your processor there. Windows 8 you'd click on start menu, settings, system, then About.

2. Download a program called CPU-Z, this program tells you even more details of your cpu and a little bit about your graphics device as well.

But as i said, i wouldn't expect a miracle with a laptop processor.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
checking-time-1144763.jpg

Last edited by KazoWAR,

MaxiFlako

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
forget what said about the mario/luigi and mario maker problems, i solved it, and actually be able to test these games on cemu (almost the 1.3.3 one)

trunk208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by shaunj66,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.