• Views 7,198,001
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Google the name of the dll file then download it.

Which dll file are you missing?
I don't know, i was having the issue yesterday and deleted it. I'll see if i can fix it tomorrow waiting for the new update to play games at a decent speed.

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope they add the option to set the wiiu's system language to any other I suppose this shouldn't be that difficult.

Id like to play the games in my mother's language.

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well. Cheat Engine is the only way to boost(for some people). But I rather play the game in a brand new thing called "Slow-Run". It's the opposite of Speedrun but slow.

Yeah, I tried Slow-Running too, I even sent some footage to AGDQ, but it wasn't quite their style..

New question; if the 1.4 is released public tomorrow, does that mean we who donated get 1.5beta tomorrow or something?
Or do we have to wait for a month or so? I'm not trying to nag, but if I have to pay a monthly fee, I would at least like 1 or 2 updates each month. I'm not that rich, and have bills up to my ears, so I just want to make sure it's worth it :)

Newer question: sometimes, I only get 30FPS in Super Mario Bros U/Super Luigi U, then if I reboot my computer, I might get 60 FPS. Then if I reboot again, a might get 30 or 60 again.
Same with Super Mario 3D World. Sometimes I get 40-50FPS, and other times 25-30FPS. It's completely random.
Any ideas what this could be? Also, it seems that starting a tough operation on my system, (like packing down a huge .rar, encoding a video, opening Chrome with a shitton of tabs), then closing said operation, THEN starting a game in cemu, helps.
Almost as if my computer doesn't utilize it's full potential if I go straight into cemu. Like the RAM isn't "enabled" or whatever. The computer's like "oh, this program looks small, I probably won't need any resources, I'll just lock all my resources down in order to preserve energy for later". But if I do a hard operation first, my computer's like "oh, right, I have all these other resources here, lots of RAM and shit. Let's enable that and finish this quickly.". Then when I start cemu afterwards, it's like "yeah, let's just continue to keep this RAM enabled in chase it's needed later"..

I know it sounds weird, but that's how I imagine my computer thinking..
Human thoughts?

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, I tried Slow-Running too, I even sent some footage to AGDQ, but it wasn't quite their style..

New question; if the 1.4 is released public tomorrow, does that mean we who donated get 1.5beta tomorrow or something?
Or do we have to wait for a month or so? I'm not trying to nag, but if I have to pay a monthly fee, I would at least like 1 or 2 updates each month. I'm not that rich, and have bills up to my ears, so I just want to make sure it's worth it :)

Going by the patreon updates, theres 1 to 2 releases each month. 1.4.x will be the next version, but that could come a month from now or a few weeks. It just depends on how much progress is made.

Reactions: donkeyhigh

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Going by the patreon updates, theres 1 to 2 releases each month. 1.4.x will be the next version, but that could come a month from now or a few weeks. It just depends on how much progress is made.

Ok, thanks man. I guess I'll just keep being a patreon, I mean, 5$ isn't all that much, and this really is an amazing emulator.

TOOLBOX666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Team Cemu had sent message 5 sent dollar and have until now still no key serial how long does it in the shelf can me here playing someone wants to help!

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Team Cemu had sent message 5 sent dollar and have until now still no key serial how long does it in the shelf can me here playing someone wants to help!

I had to wait a few hours after paying, their only humans after all, and aren't constantly checking their patreon account. I sent them a message on patreon, and they responded after a few hours.
Good thing is, you only need the serial once. For future releases, you can just use the same serial.

Reactions: CustomEyeBrows

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

tefo17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've just payed the 5$. Just to know, do i have to send the message to the Cemu team or someone specific?

EDIT: they've send me the serial!

Last edited by tefo17,
D

Deleted User

how to play cemu no title keys?
wtf sooo brief. :glare:

Are you playing WUDs? Because you'll have no other option than to try and find their respectable title keys. Try to look on those NFO/ISO sites if you can.
If you are playing extracted games (RPX) then you won't need the title keys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy