• Views 7,197,711
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Marcos Burg

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I did not try the emulator yet and I wanna know, how is it going so far? Should I give it a try?
I know that there's a new update coming soon, Is it worth it to wait?

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I did not try the emulator yet and I wanna know, how is it going so far?
Development is progressing very well

Should I give it a try?

Yes, Cemu 1.3.3 is disponible in the official website

I know that there's a new update coming soon, Is it worth it to wait?

Yes, there a lot of progress in the new update (as you can see in this thread).
It will be released in just few hours to patreon supporters and in next week freely for the general public

jonaand2

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Cemu 1.3.3 don't recognize my USB Controller. But ok, I can wait for these improvements to see my controller working
Anyway, what type of controller is supported by now?
Is XBox 360 controller already supported?
yes, for me my xbox360 usb microsoft controller work, but dont recognize Lt and RT

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
when overclocked it can be as powerful as a i3 and can do dolphin emulations without issues it's better than you give it credit for but i doubt you own one so take his word on it for once we are not here to be know it alls without experience

I said single core performance, even then in multi-core performance the G3258 beats it.
also watch this--->
and if you want an i3 comparison scrool to the bottom of this----->http://event.msi.com/mb/2014/pentiumk/

Also (too many alsos) Cemu really like single core performance so Multi-Core wouldn't matter that much anyway.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I said single core performance, even then in multi-core performance the G3258 beats it.
also watch this--->
and if you want an i3 comparison scrool to the bottom of this----->http://event.msi.com/mb/2014/pentiumk/

Also (too many alsos) Cemu really like single core performance so Multi-Core wouldn't matter that much anyway.

you think linking a video done in 2014 when his cpu wasnt even made has any merit hahaha ok

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also watch this--->

his cpu is a 2016 model release a few months ago http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113410 so get a updated video that matters http://cpuboss.com/cpu/AMD-Athlon-X4-860K

Floppy Fork

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The new model only has a new cooler (which is actually really nice and is really quiet) but other than that, same.
it's not the same by any means it is faster also and has better single core performance it's been updated with new features for uefi the more you the less you bitch

Floppy Fork

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
it's not the same by any means it is faster also and has better single core performance it's been updated with new features for uefi the more you the less you bitch
Can't seem to find any benchmarks for it, not even on passmarks website =\
Also UEFI features don't always mean performance.

gothmessiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can i donate now so i can recieve early the new 1.4.0 version? can anyone link me to make my donation? i think everybody should donate because hey is U r time to do so

Re_deleteR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone noticed that in the pledge $10 or more per month description says "...in the cemu about menu."? Isn't it supposed to be in the menu about cemu? Lol

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone noticed that in the pledge $10 or more per month description says "...in the cemu about menu."? Isn't it supposed to be in the menu about cemu? Lol
No it works how it is, it's the about menu in the cemu program. Just like how there's an about menu in firefox.

Jamesleeadf

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
WOAH!!!! this is really cool,
i went to CEMU download site, but i cannot find the compatibility list.
do you guys know where is the developer publish the game compatibility list? i scroll thru and found mario 3D and mario kart works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo