Emulation [RELEASE] Cemu - Wii U emulator

• Thread starter Exzap
  • Start date
  • Views 7,195,148
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You were a little late because the problem has been solved. The other user gave the correct method and we now know that adding alt is what grabs the window as opposed to the visible area.
"Problem" ? There was no problem to begin with.
I never mentioned "alt" because someone else already did.
I was merely repeating my self to you that prt scr does indeed work on cemu in different scenarios. Because you stated it did not.

And yes by prt scr I also meant both prt scr and alt prt scr. Which I assumed was common knowledge but apparently not. Still did not require your unnecessary pointless response. However I'm not sure why some users need alt prt car. Because just prt scr works for me.

Last edited by crwys,

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A little late but here is the Cemu Christmas release!
Changelog v1.2.0 said:
  • Added basic audio support
  • Added support for GX2 stencil buffers
  • Improved controller options
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes and small improvements
The addition of sound marks this release as another milestone release (hence v1.2.0 instead of 1.1.3).
Btw. a little warning, the new sound emulation is still lacking some key features and therefore certain games will have stuttery sound or loud noises. For that reason the default volume is very low and you might need to turn it up to hear anything.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The addition of sound marks this release as another milestone release (hence v1.2.0 instead of 1.1.3).
Btw. a little warning, the new sound emulation is still lacking some key features and therefore certain games will have stuttery sound or loud noises. For that reason the default volume is very low and you might need to turn it up to hear anything.

Thank you!

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

noice.

MrLariato

Trophies
XP
Country
I just register to say that this is an amazing job, something I didn't thought people would be capable of until a few more years on the horizon. Each new release is an true improvement and I'm thankful of being in this community with people like you, just so I can tell you this: Thank you and to the people that show support for this project.

Can't wait to try it myself(Even tho my specs are R9 280 and a 3,40 Ghz machine, maybe I'd be lucky enough in the future LOL)

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
What is this black magic... I don't think anyone even knows anything about the wiiu sound libraries, and you've already got sound playing in mk8, splatoon, mario maker and partially xenoblade. Completely losing it here. Merry Christmas dude, thanks for all the effort.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would just like to say that SM3DW plays a bit of sound then crashes, so it's gotta be something to do with the way the menu/intro is processed

Verozon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks exzap
v1.2.0 it's great work for xbx, but still stays on enter a name.
PICTURE2015-12-26_114640.png

Last edited by Verozon,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Problem" ? There was no problem to begin with.
I never mentioned "alt" because someone else already did.
I was merely repeating my self to you that prt scr does indeed work on cemu in different scenarios. Because you stated it did not.

And yes by prt scr I also meant both prt scr and alt prt scr. Which I assumed was common knowledge but apparently not. Still did not require your unnecessary pointless response. However I'm not sure why some users need alt prt car. Because just prt scr works for me.
I stated that "Prt Scr takes the visible area, not the window."
Someone said that the window was to big for the screen (visible area) and you suggested prt scr. Saying that doesn't automatically throw in an alt, and you can't expect everyone to know about it anyway.
Apparently i'm not allowed to let you know we've already found the solution and are leaving it behind.
Don't like "problem?" How about..."discrepancy?"

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stated that "Prt Scr takes the visible area, not the window."
Someone said that the window was to big for the screen (visible area) and you suggested prt scr. Saying that doesn't automatically throw in an alt, and you can't expect everyone to know about it anyway.
Apparently i'm not allowed to let you know we've already found the solution and are leaving it behind.
Don't like "problem?" How about..."discrepancy?"
Dude, just drop it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Normal sandwich bread is actually pretty good for sausage depends on length of course