• Likes 283

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
played a few rounds of mario cart 8 while logging for all things and i am uploading the log file now hope it helps it's about 1gb

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also for those with amd cards r9 and r7 turn on shader cache for a small fps boost and better loading times force it using radeonmod

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3y5hldpEFDYVDBURFd4b3JrLW8/view?usp=sharing ok here is the log has a bit of data

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

AdamN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
This mean we will never can play online?
And thank you for your answer! :)
I think it will probably easier to emulate local multiplayer or emulate multiple controllers through network (i wouldn't say it's an easy thing to do though) compared to trying to make online play through official server :D but hopefully there will be private server someday

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
played a few rounds of mario cart 8 while logging for all things and i am uploading the log file now hope it helps it's about 1gb

also for those with amd cards r9 and r7 turn on shader cache for a small fps boost and better loading times force it using radeonmod

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3y5hldpEFDYVDBURFd4b3JrLW8/view?usp=sharing ok here is the log has a bit of data
For some reason I'm not sure a 1GB log will be of any use.

t65xwing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lego Marvel Super Heroes appears to do something. I'm pretty sure these are two loading screen logos:

9958b387e4.jpg

f0e2e8742f.jpg

After this it all goes to black and stays that way, no matter the framebuffer. It doesn't crash however.

EDIT: Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze does something really weird, for some reason certain letters aren't being displayed correctly while others are: (Lowercase: C O T U W and Uppercase I S) Given how they look, I think this might be related to the stamps displaying incorrectly in NES Remix?

37a5660dec.jpg

Last edited by t65xwing,
Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Although expensive Florida meth can rot the brightest of minds