• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

aspico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
Is this a known problem? the userdata.dat gets overwritten at cemu startup? (this is for Mario Kart 8)
I did put region USA (it was already USA)

PKWeegee1337

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a problem with the emulator. No matter what game i load, the graphic just looks streched and distorted. No 3D models load at all, and then it crashes. Do you have any solutions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    56 KB · Views: 508
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 436
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 371
  • Screenshot_6.png
    Screenshot_6.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 396

thorbre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a problem with the emulator. No matter what game i load, the graphic just looks streched and distorted. No 3D models load at all, and then it crashes. Do you have any solutions?
Your PC sucks a bag of dicks. But seriously though, parts man, parts. We don't know anything about your PC and you expect help? We need information. But judging by your results, it's easy to assume... That your PC sucks a bag of floppy dicks. <---This is a pun. Floppy dicks = floppy disks. Eh? Eh? What a terrific audience.

Last edited by thorbre,

Centennial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your PC sucks a bag of dicks. But seriously though, parts man, parts. We don't know anything about your PC and you expect help? We need information. But judging by your results, it's easy to assume... That your PC sucks a bag of floppy dicks. <---This is a pun. Floppy dicks = floppy disks. Eh? Eh? What a terrific audience.
wtf

Anyway I just did a test on Moo Moo Meadows, runs at 35-50 FPS on time trial. This track looks beautiful now with the (partially) fixed lighting and shaders!

Last edited by Centennial,

cheungpakwan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems like a vga driver problem, try to completely remove your vga driver using DDU (in safe mode)
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
then re-install or update ur graphic driver. (the vga driver CD equiped with ur card is better solution)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, no more +1