Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

eroz76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i use this if i'm on a9lh+luma3ds on 11.2?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also which of the 2 files do i need? or both?
Of course. If you have FBI, just scan one of the two QR codes in the first post and FBI will download the file and install it for you. Both QR codes are the same program. The difference is on the image that is shown when you select it to start.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course. If you have FBI, just scan one of the two QR codes in the first post and FBI will download the file and install it for you. Both QR codes are the same program. The difference is on the image that is shown when you select it to start.
awesome thanks. how do you install cheats afterwards? does it work on cartridge games or just cia games?

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What plugin are you using? The other way a plugin menu is brought up is X+Y. If the game has a green flash on the 3DS logo screen, then that means the plugin's activated.
3.2 3.3 and 3.4 have different key bindings?
i was using 3.2 did get the green screen and x y worked but it looks different than what i've seen people using. has a white background that kinda hard to see.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.2 3.3 and 3.4 have different key bindings?
i was using 3.2 did get the green screen and x y worked but it looks different than what i've seen people using. has a white background that kinda hard to see.

The plugins have different key bindings, the menu for NTR CFW is always X+Y, just that some plugins can be accessed through that, or require Select for it's own separate menu. That's just how 3.2 is, smaller black text right? More stable but the text does leave something to be desired.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting boot failed. It won't even let me select a different NTR. Any idea why?

It says unknown firm. I'm on 11.2.

What version did you originally want to boot? If it's 3.2, the ntr.bin file for that has to be in the SD card root, and it may not let you select a different NTR because you have to select it upon booting Selector, it doesn't work after failing to boot a selection, you would have to restart the console.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What version did you originally want to boot? If it's 3.2, the ntr.bin file for that has to be in the SD card root, and it may not let you select a different NTR because you have to select it upon booting Selector, it doesn't work after failing to boot a selection, you would have to restart the console.

NTR.bin is in my root. Same outcome. Even deleted configuration and tried 3.3. Still nope.

Last edited by SkittleDash,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
whats your boot ntr selector version? 2.3 is the newest one.

Just says version 2.0. I got it from the first post. I'm guessing that's the problem? lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The "core" bin version does not matter.
The launcher "boot ntr" is the key.

So what should I do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto