Hacking RELEASE biskeydump and HacDiskMount - Switch eMMC decryption/real-time mounting tools

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry no I didn't know that part are you supposed to boot linux up first to dump your nand? I'm missing some information I thought it was just a case of getting your txt file onto your laptop and opening it with the app. How do you do the linux part to dump your nand? thanks.
This is just the keys to decrypt the NAND dump. You have to get linux running on your Switch to get the 29gig file to use with this. It's a bit of an ordeal so you might want to wait till someone releases a simple payload-based NAND dumper.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just the keys to decrypt the NAND dump. You have to get linux running on your Switch to get the 29gig file to use with this. It's a bit of an ordeal so you might want to wait till someone releases a simple payload-based NAND dumper.
Yes I have just looked at the tut, I totally agree!

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made a script to convert hekate_ipl dumped eMMC partitions to RawNand.bin https://pastebin.com/vdCqxrci (obviously you will be missing USER as hekate_ipl does not dump that one)

It will be missing USER meaning what? User data? Like installed titles and save data?

Edit: Yes. It's installed games and save data.

Last edited by DocAmes1980,

Zris96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Can't we use this to set NeedUpdateVulnerability back to 0?

Edit: so we can be able to use SwitchBru DNS again

Last edited by Zris96,

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by rajkosto,

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the savedata partition is just one of the increasingly numbered files in USER:/save you can compare by file size with what shows up in the switch data management screen

ppmeis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@rajkosto first of all thanks for your great job.

I'm using your bin actually, and screen says it's creating RawNand.bin file directly on SD card. Is USER partition included in it?

Thanks again.

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the savedata partition is just one of the increasingly numbered files in USER:/save you can compare by file size with what shows up in the switch data management screen
Thanks, anyway to convert it so I can put it in an editor and screw around with it they are all one file when I looked in the folders

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
BCPKG2-1 asks for the BIS Key. Which key do I have to use there? BIS KEY 0-3 didn't work and they are all I got besides of HWI; SBK; TSEC and DEVICE KEY.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.