Hacking RELEASE biskeydump and HacDiskMount - Switch eMMC decryption/real-time mounting tools

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
exact the same here - now i am lost :(
I don't know, maybe @rajkosto will have some idea when he's back.
Thanks for the clarification. So not all is lost when we create an emunand then, at least we still get to use the 26GB from the emunand. Maybe 64GB of sd card will already be fine for me.
My 29gb nand dump zips to only 1.5gb so there is hope.

Last edited by subcon959,

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a Way to achieve the Keys from a Nand dump?
I do have dumped boot0,boot1 and the whole EMMC also TSECFW

Unfortuanally i factory resetted the console, not mentioning i had to do the biskeydump in prior. ;)

The keys are device-specific so you cannot get them from the nand (as the nand is encrypted WITH them), also, they don't change with a factory reset.

aut0mat3d

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The keys are device-specific so you cannot get them from the nand (as the nand is encrypted WITH them), also, they don't change with a factory reset.
Thanks..
Then i can confirm something not working here @my setup :(
Please see Posts 11-13
Thanks

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hackmount crashes when it press open physical storage as admin. no log file or message is shown.
Win 10 64bit,
sd card is mounted via a usb3.0 card reader (put in an front usb 2.0 hub)

jaysea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What do I do with the QR Code? it won't scan via my phone.. for me anyways.
The QR code contains the BIS keys like shown on the switch itself.
Though every space is replaced by %20 and every line end is replaced by %0A.
If you replace these back, you will get text in the format the way shown on the switch.

Reactions: aut0mat3d

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
those %20 and %0A are urlencoded versions of the actual space and newline, all the QR code readers ive tried that can read it, show actual spaces and newlines... you must be using a weird one.
i recommend "QR & Barcode Scanner" by "TeaCapps" on the play store because it lets you scan pre-taken images (where you get the focus correct) instead of just realtime camera input

Reactions: normal19

jaysea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
those %20 and %0A are urlencoded versions of the actual space and newline, all the QR code readers ive tried that can read it, show actual spaces and newlines... you must be using a weird one.
i recommend "QR & Barcode Scanner" by "TeaCapps" on the play store because it lets you scan pre-taken images (where you get the focus correct) instead of just realtime camera input
I am using an iPhone, so yeah I am using a weird one >.<
Edit: I used the normal camera app to scan the QR code, but the camera couldn't resolve the data, so I opened it in notepad++, which doesn't read the urlencoded space and newline correctly. Therefor I did a simple replace in notepad++.

ps. great job with your tools. This leaves my Ubuntu dual boot useless :)

Last edited by jaysea,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I was trying this out. I dumped my keys via biskeydumpv4.bin, scaned my qr code with the iphone with QR Reader from the appstore, got my txt file off iphone from using icloud drive folder onto my laptop, opened the HacDiskMount.exe with full admin rights, opened the txt file from open file but all I get is an error saying its not a full emmcdump? anyone know what I am doing wrong here thanks.

Last edited by Reecey,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was trying this out. I dumped my keys via biskeydumpv4.bin, scaned my qr code with the iphone with QR Reader from the appstore, got my txt file off iphone from using icloud drive folder onto my laptop, opened the HacDiskMount.exe with full admin rights, opened the txt file from open file but all I get is an error saying its not a full emmcdump? anyone know what I am doing wrong here thanks.
Did you actually dump your NAND in linux?

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you actually dump your NAND in linux?
Sorry no I didn't know that part are you supposed to boot linux up first to dump your nand? I'm missing some information I thought it was just a case of getting your txt file onto your laptop and opening it with the app. How do you do the linux part to dump your nand? thanks.

aut0mat3d

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You have to insert the keys from the .txt file in the program when it requests for them. - these are only the keys.
To access the content of your EMMC Storage you have to dump it first ;) - look under the Tutorials section for more info

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to insert the keys from the .txt file in the program when it requests for them. - these are only the keys.
To access the content of your EMMC Storage you have to dump it first ;) - look under the Tutorials section for more info
Thanks I didn't realize this had to be done serves me right for not reading up properly.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit: sorry I have found it now ;)

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Materia_tofu, Maybe ask the EZ-Flash team.