• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Klurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Under some situations I have found that text to item will break and not work online, most of the time this was caused by opening the plugin while online or trying to get an item not valid to spawn in the pockets (e.g. the 00b9 version of blue roses vs. the 2949 version which can be spawned in inventory) [this actually rarely made it stop working but it has happened] but this was simply fixed by restarting my 3DS and I was able to use text to item online again.
Aside from that it also appears that if you're visiting a town, and the host's connection isn't the best, you won't be able to spawn the item immediately after sending the message, you'll have to wait a few seconds then try to spawn it. I broke TTI a few times trying to spawn an item immediately after sending the message in another town, therefore needing to restart my 3DS again.
Aside from that text to item will just stop working specifically for no reason at random times for me but rarely, like I said this is fixed by restarting the 3DS.
Aside from this the plugin is perfect as it stands, and I have no issues with anything else, except for coordinates modifier, which I have found will either be slow or fast depending on the town your visiting. It appears that if the host doesn't have strong connection, coordinates modifier will become slow, or if their town is hefty (trees, flowers, path) it slows it down, but that doesn't seem to happen in my own town, which is why I don't think it's that.
I have used coordinates modifier at the proper speed in other's towns before, so I have seen how heavily it varies.

Last edited by Klurf,

Unia4L

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No offence but, April 1st posts an April fools joke of 4.0 2 months later. No news. If you are planning to release on may 28th (1 year after this plugin was made) then that would make sense. But if not then all your false statements you made to me come flying right back at you.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
No offence but, April 1st posts an April fools joke of 4.0 2 months later. No news. If you are planning to release on may 28th (1 year after this plugin was made) then that would make sense. But if not then all your false statements you made to me come flying right back at you.
Wow. You do realised the release is out of his control, right? He has to wait for CTPF to release and there's nothing he can do about that except wait.

mau.rilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys! This thread has been helpful a lot of times, but there's something weird that happened to me after using this plugin.

My city name randomly changed from RAINBOW to RAIRBOW with a R, and that's not funny at all lol. And after I did one single TT my villagers didn't recognize me the first time I talked to them, but it all went back to normal after the first conversation. I don't know if it's this plugin fault or something, but I'm sharing because it all started after using it.

Things I did: infinite bells wallet, text to item, duplication, tan modification and real time world edit.

Thanks!

WilliamSeo9770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm really excited to try this out, but the "Select" button is not doing anything.

I downloaded the lastest version (2.8) of BootNTRSelector-FONZD-Banner.cia and got NTR CFW 3.5. After it generated the "plugin" folder, I dragged the plugin (the USA version one) inside the folder. When I launch Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo (v.1.5) and try to open the cheat menu with "Select", nothing happens. I need to know what I might be doing wrong or what might be missing.

If necessary, here's my old 3DS version: Sys 11.4.0-37U

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really excited to try this out, but the "Select" button is not doing anything.

I downloaded the lastest version (2.8) of BootNTRSelector-FONZD-Banner.cia and got NTR CFW 3.5. After it generated the "plugin" folder, I dragged the plugin (the USA version one) inside the folder. When I launch Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amiibo (v.1.5) and try to open the cheat menu with "Select", nothing happens. I need to know what I might be doing wrong or what might be missing.

If necessary, here's my old 3DS version: Sys 11.4.0-37U
do you have the cheat plugin for this named plugin on the root of your sd?

WilliamSeo9770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the folder itself needs to be named "plugin" without the s or it wont recognize the cheats at all
Oh just noticed... it's actually "plugin" XD sorry
By the way here's a screenshot of the files

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 23.25.04.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 23.25.04.png
    35 KB · Views: 213

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh just noticed... it's actually "plugin" XD sorry
By the way here's a screenshot of the files
When you load this up. Try using X and Y to open this. It should have options once in there to reset the button commands to open the cheat menu, though I do think it resets once you reset the console.

WilliamSeo9770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It should be called "plugin". Do you see the green flash at the "Nintendo 3DS logo" after you do this: launch BootNTR then launch the game?
I don't see any green flash :/

I open "Boot NTR NTR CFW SELECTOR", then I open ACNL. I think that's booting... I might have gotten the wrong idea about booting.

WilliamSeo9770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When you load this up. Try using X and Y to open this. It should have options once in there to reset the button commands to open the cheat menu, though I do think it resets once you reset the console.
It opens a weird white tab on the lower screen! It has these options:

NTP CFW 3.3 (yeah i thought it was 3.5 but it installed 3.3 by itself)

Process Manager
Enable Debugger
Set Hotkey
Take Screenshot
Real Time Save (experimental)
Power

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When you load up bootntr again. Does it have a option to select 3.2 3.3 or 3.5 on the touch screen?
It does. and to the right, it says:

"Loading 3.5 ...
Load Failed!
#NTR is already running"

Now I'm confused about it being 3.3 or 3.5...

And when I click on any of the versions on the left, I return to the Home Menu

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It opens a weird white tab on the lower screen! It has these options:

NTP CFW 3.3 (yeah i thought it was 3.5 but it installed 3.3 by itself)

Process Manager
Enable Debugger
Set Hotkey
Take Screenshot
Real Time Save (experimental)
Power

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It does. and to the right, it says:

"Loading 3.5 ...
Load Failed!
#NTR is already running"

Now I'm confused about it being 3.3 or 3.5...

And when I click on any of the versions on the left, I return to the Home Menu
For that, you would need to shut the console off and restart it to select another game or NTR version once you have one running.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work