• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, did that :\
I just got CFW last night, so maybe I need to make sure I installed everything correctly.
Verryy new at this.
Post a screenshot of your plugin folder and the root of your SD card. Are you using BootNTR Selector? Did you accidentally install one of the Mode 3 CIAs for BootNTR? If you did, you need to install one of the normal versions. Are you seeing a green flash when you load the game?

Reactions: astrophilia

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I really hate asking for help. There must be something with the CFW I didn't do right, I should look more into it.

This is my SD card:
http://m.imgur.com/A6mz3LT

And this is in the plugin folder:
http://m.imgur.com/yqmpX2M

Sorry, I'm on mobile and can't upload images to here correctly.
Put the .plg in a folder named 0004000000086300. Plugin folder structure should be SD:/plugin/0004000000086300/<name of .plg>.plg.

That's where you went wrong.

Reactions: astrophilia

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg. I feel soo dumb. That was way too simple. Thank you very much for your help!
For future reference, all NTR .plg files belong in a folder similar to that. That folder name is called the game's title ID (i.e., 0004000000086300). To find a title ID of a game, you can go to http://3dsdb.com and enter part of the name of the game. Scroll to the left in the table to find the title ID. The folder structure for every NTR plugin is very similar to what I put above.

samiiraa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i use the text to item cheat i'm doing it like this
Open chat keyboard, enter item id, press send, hold right arrow and x, item goes to slot 1.

When I do this again using a different item id, i just get the same previous item.
Not sure what im doing wrong.

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i use the text to item cheat i'm doing it like this
Open chat keyboard, enter item id, press send, hold right arrow and x, item goes to slot 1.

When I do this again using a different item id, i just get the same previous item.
Not sure what im doing wrong.
Are you making sure to actually submit the text so it shows up as something you said in your keyboard? Becuase if not it will just keep spawning the item you did it for before

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have ACNL 1.5 Welcome amiibo, I got it from a friend over eShop, and i got it before the update, can i use this?
If your icon looks like this, you can use the plugin.
tumblr_static_91ewgfltns4kgsww8s4gsos8s.png

If your game icons looks different than this, you can't use the plugin.
^

Reactions: Charles_HCL

astrophilia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is small, but the item ID for the green umbrella and Flower Fairy boots are the same. When spawned, it gives the green umbrella.

AnimusVenator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am on an o3ds + a9hl + luma3ds and I just updated to 11.4 I haven't had any issue with the NTR selector but after 11.4 I am getting a lot of errors.

When I try to run ACNL hacks it will work but sometimes while playing I will get an error code that reads: "An error has occurred. Hold down the power button."

Is it just 11.4 being buggy? I have noticed most of these errors occur when I manually save, but I am sure it happens randomly as well. Any fix?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno why. It happens randomly. You know, red flashing screen with error message. Rebooting the system three times and running ntr selector again seemed to fix the issue. Weird.
Are you sure you're reporting in the right thread? That error is present in Gateshark2ntr plugins, this is not a Gateshark2ntr plugin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back