• Views 1,131,896
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

tsukikomint

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Made an account just to let you guys know of this ^.^)

I'm encountering an interesting glitch, and I don't know if I'm the only one, but it's pretty odd.

I'm using the text to item cheat to get a golden rose on the ground, then I pick it up and duplicate it. Well, if I plant the golden rose, and then press R to duplicate another golden rose into my inventory, it turns the golden rose I had just planted into a red rose. Normally, I wouldn't care (nor really notice it), except I can't pick up the red rose, I can't put something over it, and it basically act's like a pretty brick on the ground. when I walk over it it doesn't bounce like a normal flower, and when I run over it, it doesn't let petals fly like a normal flower. I don't really mind because I have a pattern I'm using them for with the golden roses, but I don't know if it happens with any other flower or item in general. I'm too scared to try.

I currently have all cheats inactive except Text to Item, Duplication, R+A Remove All Weeds, Real Time World Edit, Seeder, Search and Replace, Instant Tree and Time Travel. If I turn off all the cheats except Text to Item and Duplication it doesn't happen, so I figure it's a glitch with one of those cheats.

It's prolly not going to be high on your list to look into, but it is something. =^.^= good luck guys, & thanks for the cheats!

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Made an account just to let you guys know of this ^.^)

I'm encountering an interesting glitch, and I don't know if I'm the only one, but it's pretty odd.

I'm using the text to item cheat to get a golden rose on the ground, then I pick it up and duplicate it. Well, if I plant the golden rose, and then press R to duplicate another golden rose into my inventory, it turns the golden rose I had just planted into a red rose. Normally, I wouldn't care (nor really notice it), except I can't pick up the red rose, I can't put something over it, and it basically act's like a pretty brick on the ground. when I walk over it it doesn't bounce like a normal flower, and when I run over it, it doesn't let petals fly like a normal flower. I don't really mind because I have a pattern I'm using them for with the golden roses, but I don't know if it happens with any other flower or item in general. I'm too scared to try.

I currently have all cheats inactive except Text to Item, Duplication, R+A Remove All Weeds, Real Time World Edit, Seeder, Search and Replace, Instant Tree and Time Travel. If I turn off all the cheats except Text to Item and Duplication it doesn't happen, so I figure it's a glitch with one of those cheats.

It's prolly not going to be high on your list to look into, but it is something. =^.^= good luck guys, & thanks for the cheats!
seeder is probably the corporate. It changes any items you're about to drop when you're pressing R, so if you have 0000 or a invalid ID in the chat bubble, then it would place the glitch rose.

Last edited by RyDog,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
that's not my plugin, and please don't advertise your videos here, I will let you guys know when I have official releases.

Last edited by Minox,
Reactions: V0ltr0n

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
in time machine i put YYMMDDHHMM
1704101030 (Apr10,2017 10:30Am) but after I press Y ÷ DPad Right, I travelled but not the right Date and time. Please help me.

Sent from my SuperMan-Rom Powered SM-G930FD

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in time machine i put YYMMDDHHMM
1704101030 (Apr10,2017 10:30Am) but after I press Y ÷ DPad Right, I travelled but not the right Date and time. Please help me.

Sent from my SuperMan-Rom Powered SM-G930FD
time machine is not precise at all. it assumes that there are 30 days in a month so if you're in a month with more or less than 30 days, then your desired outcome will not be accurate. Move in smaller increments instead of trying to move that fast if you want to move to an exact time.

Yinxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, got this out a little later than I wanted due to a storm last night knocking out my power.
Here's 4.0 Beta1:
What's new:
  • Revamped UI;
  • completely rewritten cheats to provide stability and faster cheat execution
  • Open menu anywhere;
  • ram dumping/injection;
  • view buried items;
  • pick up buried items;
  • ASM walk through walls;
  • ghost mode;
  • text to item now has it's own keyboard;
  • revamped real time world edit;
  • multiple languages, so far english, french and spanish
  • full catalog
  • full main street
  • full permit
  • building placer/remover(OFFLINE ONLY)
  • KOR support
Screenshots/Videos (or bad quality pics taken from cam)
https://twitter.com/rydoginator/status/838919925469151233
https://twitter.com/rydoginator/status/833936176469962752
https://twitter.com/rydoginator/status/833936176469962752
https://twitter.com/rydoginator/status/832398637963558912
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUrhH19ztjidXUP0sAa-wx4w&v=QpcSA7aZJes

No source code until CTRPluginFramework is finished.

Enjoy
416e6420686170707920617072696c20666f6f6c73203a70

Damn, you got me. I was SO hyped when I saw that... ;-;

astrophilia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I put the USA version of the plugin onto my SD card, booted NTR, launched AC:NL, pressed select on the title menu, nothing came up. Loaded the game, pressed select indoors, still nothing.

What am I missing? :\ Sorry if this has been talked about.

Using old 3DS on 11.3, AC:NL is on 1.5

anonynom

Punchyleaf
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I put the USA version of the plugin onto my SD card, booted NTR, launched AC:NL, pressed select on the title menu, nothing came up. Loaded the game, pressed select indoors, still nothing.

What am I missing? :\ Sorry if this has been talked about.

Using old 3DS on 11.3, AC:NL is on 1.5
You have CFW, yes?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv