• Likes 77

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this sounds noobish but here is my situatuon

I downloaded the game through freeShop.
It asks me to update to 1.5, and then once I do that Welcome Amiibo appears on the main menu.
I dropped the plugin file into my plugins folder but yet the menu doesn't appear when I press select.
I am using 11.3 and the NTR 3.4 preview build
Give a screenshot of your plugin folder.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

It asks me to update to 1.5, and then once I do that Welcome Amiibo appears on the main menu.
I dropped the plugin file into my plugins folder but yet the menu doesn't appear when I press select.
You put it in 'SD:/plugin/0004000000086X00'. X depends on your region. EUR=4, USA=3, JAP=2. So replace X with the number for your region.

Reactions: Deleted User

FairyLu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Use 3.3

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NTR works on any game, no matter where it came from. HANS doesn't like digital games.
Oh. Maybe that's why HANS didn't work with my copy (digital copy from the eShop store before WA update).

One last question: will it work online? As in the island or at a friend's town? I heard you instantly get banned if you go online with NTR enabled but IDK if that's true.

bambamsmomma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need more info other than "can't get menu to open". What is your current setup on your system? Are you running NTR first? If yes, do you see a green flash when you load the game after launching NTR?

No I see no green flash. Yes I have ntr, with arm9 and luma. If the game requires xy to boot codes it will. But will not when requires select. Does that make sense?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I see no green flash. Yes I have ntr, with arm9 and luma. If the game requires xy to boot codes it will. But will not when requires select. Does that make sense?
No it doesn't make sense. Give a screenshot of your plugin folder, and make sure you're using the latest version of BootNTR Selector.

bambamsmomma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for wait. I have a 5 month old. Mine is the red new3ds. I tested with sumohax, it works. I get the green screen for ACNL, then it stays stuck on the 3ds loading screen, errors out and forces a restart. I have tried with all 3 versions of the ntr, verified title ID matches folder in "PLUGIN" any other suggestions?

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for wait. I have a 5 month old. Mine is the red new3ds. I tested with sumohax, it works. I get the green screen for ACNL, then it stays stuck on the 3ds loading screen, errors out and forces a restart. I have tried with all 3 versions of the ntr, verified title ID matches folder in "PLUGIN" any other suggestions?
What is your Region?
Maybe put the wrong Region plugin into the folder?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: o