• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

SuperKyleDots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cfw = custom firmware. if youre on 9.3 through 10.7, downgrade to 9.2. if you're on 9.2, install arm9loaderhax+Luma. if you're on 11.0 through 11.2, you need another hacked 3ds or hardmod to downgrade
huhh i have one OLD 3dsXL On 10.3.0 i have hombrew etc and i have my main 2ds on latest firmware and im trying to use the mod on my 2ds but im on latest firmware :o and i dont wanna update my old 3dsXL Becuase i use that for using the Acnl save editor

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huhh i have one OLD 3dsXL On 10.3.0 i have hombrew etc and i have my main 2ds on latest firmware and im trying to use the mod on my 2ds but im on latest firmware :o and i dont wanna update my old 3dsXL Becuase i use that for using the Acnl save editor
Follow this guide https://plailect.github.io/Guide/ after you're done with it you will have permanent hacks on your 3DSXL and you can use this mod menu :P

SuperKyleDots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What firmware is your 3DS running?

Im on 10.3.0 on my main 2ds im on latest firmware
Follow this guide https://plailect.github.io/Guide/ after you're done with it you will have permanent hacks on your 3DSXL and you can use this mod menu :P
Thanks so is this site to install CFW Also i cant play on the acnl Update becuase my 3dsXL Is on 10.3 and i have to update to play the acnl amiibo update but if i update i lose hombrew since ill be on 11.2 i use menuhax

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im on 10.3.0 on my main 2ds im on latest firmware

Thanks so is this site to install CFW Also i cant play on the acnl Update becuase my 3dsXL Is on 10.3 and i have to update to play the acnl amiibo update but if i update i lose hombrew since ill be on 11.2 i use menuhax
When you finish with that guide, you will be on a special hacked version of the current firmware, still have access to homebrew, and will be able to download the AC update on your XL

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow really? soi can stay on 10.2 and still update acnl? and idk what to do on the site sorry im new
Yes, and the guide is really simple. Don't ask us to help you follow it, just read it yourself and it's all common sense and downloading.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Huh, it works fine for me... When does it break? When someone joins your town or when you open your gate?

Isaac Conrad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Whatever Tan modifier I choose, the game and the New 3DS freeze when I press B to return to the menu. Happens in the Title Screen and also when I'm indoors.
EUR Animal Crossing New Leaf (With Welcome amiibo / Version 4.0).

3DS : New 3DS XL 11.2 ALH9 w/Luma3DS.
BootNTR : 3.4
Luma3DS : tried with 6.5 and 6.6

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever Tan modifier I choose, the game and the New 3DS freeze when I press B to return to the menu. Happens in the Title Screen and also when I'm indoors.
EUR Animal Crossing New Leaf (With Welcome amiibo / Version 4.0).

3DS : New 3DS XL 11.2 ALH9 w/Luma3DS.
BootNTR : 3.4
Luma3DS : tried with 6.5 and 6.6
Enable it in your house. I'll fix that in the next update.
Edit: I already have the protection on it. I probably have a wrong offset. Are you getting freezes or black screens?

Last edited by RyDog,

MitPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a suggestion, if it's possible it'd be cool to have a cheat that allows us to pick what level tan we have instead of going to the max tan every time.
The plugin is really cool and it has made editing my town so much easier! I'm just trying to see if I could make it even easier for myself to get that perfect tan level :P

Reactions: desumom

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So, i messed around with the time machine and something weird happen (well, that was to be expected with the value I used, but bear with me XP). So, I used the value 999999996060 to rewind by that amount of time. So I was transported to 01/01/2012, I know because I talked to Kid Cat which told me the year. I went to see the billboard, and much to my surprise, the year that was written on the Fund-Raising Notice for the campsite I made before going back in time (I also already checked the billboard before going back in time) was and is still is (in the present time by pressing B + Down) 2050. The date, to be more precise, is 12/31/2050. When this is weird all by itself (probably due to hardcoded limit, like 255 and such), does that mean that the game will "break" if we still play it after 2050?
I wonder if Nintendo will make an update in 2050 to increase the limit (Would be really surprising, but also very funny). I still want to play even after I'm 50 years old, dammit Nintendo XD

Last edited by medoli900,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i messed around with the time machine and something weird happen (well, that was to be expected with the value I used, but bear with me XP). So, I used the value 999999996060 to rewind by that amount of time. So I was transported to 01/01/2012, I know because I talked to Kid Cat which told me the year. I went to see the billboard, and much to my surprise, the year that was written on the Fund-Raising Notice for the campsite I made before going back in time (I also already checked the billboard before going back in time) was and is still is (in the present time by pressing B + Down) 2050. The date, to be more precise, is 12/31/2050. When this is weird all by itself (probably due to hardcoded limit, like 255 and such), does that mean that the game will "break" if we still play it after 2050?
I wonder if Nintendo will make an update in 2050 to increase the limit (Would be really surprising, but also very funny). I still want to play even after I'm 50 years old, dammit Nintendo XD
The game actually just resets the time back to 2013. It's present in the Gamecube version too, I forget the year limit but I remember when I was younger I set it to December 31 and once it struck midnight, it reset time back to 2000.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: