upload_2016-7-31_23-51-39.png

Reactions: Deleted User

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a problem, when I put the plugin file in the 86400 folder in the plugin folder at the root of my sd card the game starts with a green flash but does not show the cheat menu when I press X+Y but only enable debugger etc... I'm on Luma3ds with A9LH in 11.0 . Someone to help me ?

Last edited by Ewin,

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem, when I put the plugin file in the 86400 folder in the plugin folder at the root of my sd card the game starts with a green flash but does not show the cheat menu when I press X+Y but only enable debugger etc... I'm on Luma3ds with AL9H in 11.0 . Someone to help me ?
The cheat menu you have to press select for.

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem, when I put the plugin file in the 86400 folder in the plugin folder at the root of my sd card the game starts with a green flash but does not show the cheat menu when I press X+Y but only enable debugger etc... I'm on Luma3ds with AL9H in 11.0 . Someone to help me ?
lol press select

D

Deleted User

@Nanquitas, Is there a way that if Teleport is selected at the same time that Moon Jump is selected that it will have a different combo?

Like "if (!(any_is_pressed(R + B)) && is_pressed(BUTTON_L))"

but then if only Moon Jump is selected, the combo would be "if (!(any_is_pressed(R)) && is_pressed(BUTTON_L))"?

D

Deleted User

Does anyone know how I could possibly add a search bar to my LeafHacks website and make it search and highlight where an item is?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't you just do that with Ctrl+F?
If you're on mobile some browsers don't have that function *cough *cough Safari for iOS

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone know how I could possibly add a search bar to my LeafHacks website and make it search and highlight where an item is?
From my programming class, I made a simple webpage with a search bar but it used php and Github doesn't support php :unsure:

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about reverting moon jump.. it's too buggy and it'll take a lot of elbow grease to fix. I added a poll for you guys to vote whether you want it or not.

D

Deleted User

If you're on mobile some browsers don't have that function *cough *cough Safari for iOS

From my programming class, I made a simple webpage with a search bar but it used php and Github doesn't support php :unsure:
I could probs redirect it to a new site! I know a good free PHP site maker (it would be named "LeafHacks.honor.es" though)

I'm thinking about reverting moon jump.. it's too buggy and it'll take a lot of elbow grease to fix. I added a poll for you guys to vote whether you want it or not.
Wait... What bugs?

@itsRyan I did like how v1 was a little faster though

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could probs redirect it to a new site! I know a good free PHP site maker (it would be named "LeafHacks.honor.es" though)

Wait... What bugs?

@itsRyan I did like how v1 was a little faster though
It's slow and I couldn't port it indoors because of how add_to_address works. I will work on a newer version later that you can go higher or lower with the d pad.
For your site I'd ask the programming thread on this site because I was originally going to create multiple versions of my plugin and build a download site for all of them because ACNL didn't like cheat menu on 3.2 of NTR, but then I finally figured out 3.3 worked :Pbut I couldn't figure out how to make PHP redirect to the correct file but they helped me out :P

@MReP I would seriously ask the 3DS custom firmware and flashcarts section about your issue. That is one of the most popular threads on this site and there are many eager members that might have a solution to your issue. Asking here is kind of pointless because we already have our 3DS set up and we don't really know how to help...
Anyways, let's try keeping on topic for this thread :)

Last edited by RyDog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Mike Jones