• Start date
  • Views 1,127,837
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
hey, why are the item ids different? I mean, when I try to use the code for a fish or something, it gives me a different fish I orddered XDD It's because the update, isn't it?

Leooogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm using the test build 3, the music stop playing when the cheats are activated, the other sounds play fine, villagers talking, town tune, are unaffected, but the music that plays around town just stops

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Downloading this now!
most cheats should work with that, just Dupe & T2I on the island don't seem to be :/ Also, T2I is currently not possible on the island anyway as you can't use the chat for typing the item ids because there's a limit of 3 numbers at a time.

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
He is fixing it right now
okeeeeyy!!
most cheats should work with that, just Dupe & T2I on the island don't seem to be :/ Also, T2I is currently not possible on the island anyway as you can't use the chat for typing the item ids because there's a limit of 3 numbers at a time.
OMG! bad news for me...

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Reactions: Alex1234

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use the one from this post ;) Someone compiled it, I was worried that some stuff was broken as I hadn't tested, turns out not much is broken :)
Alright, I'll try it and report back!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've tested it and it's working now! Now I just need the new item IDs for the t2i. I wanted to cheat some bells and fruit but I can't seem to get the right ID!

Reactions: Slattz

Yamanoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm using BootNTR Selector and O3DS with 11.2 fw (A9HL + Luma3DS). When i open the cheat menu pressing Select, i duplicate some of my items but after a while the game freezes with the music keep playing, and i have to reboot my console .. why?

EDIT: I think i found the problem ... my fault.
Keep the codes on, and pressing R for Run (so, also duplicate) is not a good idea :P

Last edited by Yamanoko,

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using BootNTR Selector and O3DS with 11.2 fw (A9HL + Luma3DS). When i open the cheat menu pressing Select, i duplicate some of my items but after a while the game freezes with the music keep playing, and i have to reboot my console .. why?

Are you opening the cheat menu outside? If you're outside when you open the cheat menu, it will almost always freeze shortly after. Make sure you're in a house when you open the cheat menu. Cheats themselves can be used almost anywhere, but the menu must be opened indoors.

Antisocial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
itsRyan said:
Also, testing build 3 is up, grass codes have been fixed, I've made a radio spoiler for the 'R + A codes' to further prevent crashes, text2item and duplication work for players 1-4 and online is kinda iffy, but thanks to @Slattz for finding online offsets :)
This will probably be the last test, so I'll merge it with the main branch once we get EUR and JAP finished.
https://github.com/RyDog199/ACNL-NTR-Cheats/tree/test

By "iffy" do you mean it just won't work 100% of the time, or is there a chance it will crash if I use it in another player's town?

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if it's possible to make a code that allows you to place furniture outside of houses, without the item turning into a leaf?

doogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does real time world edit work? If so how I have been trying but can not figure out how to use it. I went out side clicked to talked, type in 0024 for tree then press R + A. but nothing happens.
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo