• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does real time world edit work? If so how I have been trying but can not figure out how to use it. I went out side clicked to talked, type in 0024 for tree then press R + A. but nothing happens.
Thanks
R+Down
How I can avoid game freezes ?
Don't open cheat menu anywhere besides indoors or the title screen.
If you're getting black screens, then please describe which cheat and where is causing the black screen.

Darkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't open cheat menu anywhere besides indoors or the title screen.
If you're getting black screens, then please describe which cheat and where is causing the black screen.

Still no black screen, but it freezes alot. The first post was saying to don't use the codes indoors haha, that's why I was always outside.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no black screen, but it freezes alot. The first post was saying to don't use the codes indoors haha, that's why I was always outside.
No, you misinterpreted me :P never open the cheat menu outdoors, especially in the campground since NTR overwrites the frame buffer causing the game to freeze.

Reactions: Darkrai

doogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I got real time world edit to work. place couple of trees around. But I thought if I used R-UP I could get rid of them but not working. too many trees now trying to figure this out.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I got real time world edit to work. place couple of trees around. But I thought if I used R-UP I could get rid of them but not working. too many trees now trying to figure this out.
7ffe to delete them, and you need to walk into them using coordinates modifer or moon jump.

doogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks that worked with moon jump. could not even get coordinates modifier to work to test it. A + D pad did nothing for me.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, 2.3.2 had 1k downloads :blink: thanks guys! :tpi:
Anyways, 3.0 is ready for the public! :creep:
Version 3.0
-USA support for Amiibo update and ported to EUR thanks to @Slattz
-Real Time World Edit added thanks to @conanac for the help!
-Text to item and duplication now works for player 2-4 in one cheat
-Search and replace uses XXXXYYYY for USA now thanks to @Nanquitas
-Time machine and time travel added thanks to edwardmanuel
-Moved all R+A codes into one spoiler to prevent enabling more than one at a time
-Duplication/text2item may or may not be broken online, please give me feedback.
Japan isn't supported yet, but I'll work on it tomorrow.
Future Plans:
-Building seeder
-Walk through walls (please note that coordinates modifier and moon jump don't allow walking through buildings/rivers anymore)
-SeederV2 will replace seeder (real time world edit AND search and replace kinda already made it obsolete...)
-And more
Anyways, download here

Last edited by RyDog,

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, 2.3.2 had 1k downloads :blink: thanks guys! :tpi:
Anyways, 3.0 is ready for the public! :creep:

Japan isn't supported yet, but I'll work on it tomorrow.
Future Plans:
-Building seeder
-Walk through walls (please note that coordinates modifier and moon jump don't allow walking through buildings/rivers anymore)
-SeederV2 will replace seeder (real time world edit AND search and replace kinda already made it obsolete...)
-And more
Anyways, download here
Did you fix the max tan cheat? It crashes every time I select it when on the title screen (A9LH N3dsxl,luma3ds, Ntr versions 3.3&3.4)

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you fix the max tan cheat? It crashes every time I select it when on the title screen (A9LH N3dsxl,luma3ds, Ntr versions 3.3&3.4)
I took it out, but I'll put it back in when I fix it. Are you sure you were on the test builds? Because tan wasn't in the test builds?

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this new update stable? Considering the save editor isn't stable yet with the update...
Upon my testing, I barely got any crashes. The only thing I'm not 100% about is text2item online and online duplication, but the only thing will happen will happen is it won't give you your item

Reactions: CeeDee

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took it out, but I'll put it back in when I fix it. Are you sure you were on the test builds? Because tan wasn't in the test builds?
Sorry, I got the version from the first post due to the fact that I didn't see the download link on the post...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm im back