ROM Hack [Release] 3DS_CTR_Decryptor-VOiD

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
you need key 7.x on decryptor (on 3ds side), so you need v4 of 3ds ctr decryptor. just edit key variable on main.c or just create file containing key 7.x

if i am decrypting my copy from eshop, i do not need the 7.x key... correct?
i just use sd decryptor, XOR the file and it's good?

-yes, i am not using the 3ds release dump, i want to use my own copy from eshop. how can i do this?
thanks

Riku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i am decrypting my copy from eshop, i do not need the 7.x key... correct?
i just use sd decryptor, XOR the file and it's good?

-yes, i am not using the 3ds release dump, i want to use my own copy from eshop. how can i do this?
thanks
There's 2 layers of encryption for SD content, after using SD decryptor on your *.app files you get CXI. Which is encrypted with 7.x key and pretty much the same as contents of *.3ds rom (except SD flag in exheader). You still need to use 3DS_CTR_decryptor afterwards if you want to extract files from your game.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
There's 2 layers of encryption for SD content, after using SD decryptor on your *.app files you get CXI. Which is encrypted with 7.x key and pretty much the same as contents of *.3ds rom (except SD flag in exheader). You still need to use 3DS_CTR_decryptor afterwards if you want to extract files from your game.

so i decrypt the game like any other eshop content using sd decrypter.
then i XOR it, and put it back on the sd and decrypt it with NCCH_Decryptor_v4?

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i decrypt the game like any other eshop content using sd decrypter.
then i XOR it, and put it back on the sd and decrypt it with NCCH_Decryptor_v4?
Basically treat the output you get from xoring your ORAS .app like a ROM. Just generate the ncchinfo.bin from it and use that with the latest NCCH decryptor to get your xorpads for the .app romfs, exefs, exheader etc.

Reactions: Margen67 and cearp

luisrduran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys :3... Anyone knows wich garc must be edited to modify Pokémon X/Y Text using xytext (Kaphotic's tool) ? D:
It'd be nice if you could help me :)

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to convert this to a 3DS ROM or CIA, given that GW have allowed more permissions than before?

Depends on if you can patch FIRM to get backdoor syscall 0x7B http://3dbrew.org/wiki/3DS_System_Flaws or hook into the loop that GW establishes to communicate with ARM9 (which might be unstable). I do not know too much about it but would add support if anyone wants to look at gaining control of ARM9.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Relys could it be possible to add a feature to select what ncchinfo.bin we want? That way we wouldnt need to take out the sd card everytime we want to get new xorpads

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Relys could it be possible to add a feature to select what ncchinfo.bin we want? That way we wouldnt need to take out the sd card everytime we want to get new xorpads
It would be more simpler to make it process multiple ncchinfo.bin files then, like ncchinfo1.bin, ncchinfo2.bin, etc
Also it would be great if it created a folder for each game instead of dumping everything on the root of the SD

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It would be more simpler to make it process multiple ncchinfo.bin files then, like ncchinfo1.bin, ncchinfo2.bin, etc
Also it would be great if it created a folder for each game instead of dumping everything on the root of the SD
Yeah exactly that would be awesome, it would also make everything faster especially for those wanting to convert roms to cia

sanktanglia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am i missing something with decrypting my eshop copy of ORAS? i used the SD decryptor on the 0000000.app file in the 0014a300 to produce a file where i can see it has the NCCH section. I drag it to getromfs.exe and get the EncryptedRomFS.bin, i xor it with Main.romfs.xorpad, but the file wont run through ctrtool, and when i look at it in a hex editor, it obviously didnt decrypt correctly, any ideas?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Am i missing something with decrypting my eshop copy of ORAS? i used the SD decryptor on the 0000000.app file in the 0014a300 to produce a file where i can see it has the NCCH section. I drag it to getromfs.exe and get the EncryptedRomFS.bin, i xor it with Main.romfs.xorpad, but the file wont run through ctrtool, and when i look at it in a hex editor, it obviously didnt decrypt correctly, any ideas?
is ORAS out already

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-