OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
You still need to install the ticket.

I've been planning to release a .cia -> tik+title folder installer, but I haven't gotten around to it. It should be a much better solution as crypto and data transfer can be done faster on a PC while keeping your save data and existing movable.sed.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There's nothing special about a 0-key,
I tried here. Just do what OP said but with another 3DS and i Got a AMR9 Erro on Boot.
What i'm doing wrong? I just backup back my SED.
You still need to install the ticket.

Can you please tell me how to create a ticket for each game?

The 0-key movable.sed are offline i wanna test it!

botik

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
snap_020418015354.jpg after change movable.sed check calculate CMAC fix

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
An exceptionally poor idea.

Aside from losing all save data, titles and so on, you're also tampering with your NAND, which you shouldn't do.

The only conceivable reason to have this is for piracy, and the only way you can do this is if you already run arm9loaderhax or boot9strap, meaning you can do this already using much more convenient tools, which makes doing this a pointless endeavor.

Just don't fucking do this.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
An exceptionally poor idea.

Aside from losing all save data, titles and so on, you're also tampering with your NAND, which you shouldn't do.

The only conceivable reason to have this is for piracy, and the only way you can do this is if you already run arm9loaderhax or boot9strap, meaning you can do this already using much more convenient tools, which makes doing this a pointless endeavor.

Just don't fucking do this.
That's why I put a warning to back up your NAND/savedata.
I'm working on a new program that allows PC-side installation of games and ticket extraction, without changing your movable.sed.
This method is the old method when the bootrom wasn't dumped. Now we can dump the keys easily, so this method doesn't need to be used.

Last edited by uyjulian,
Reactions: Quantumcat

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The movable.sed doesn't just contain the keyY, it also contains a carbon-copy of the LFCS_B ( https://3dbrew.org/wiki/Nand/private/movable.sed )
Are you giving out LFCS_Bs via direct link here?

EDIT: Actually, by giving out a movable.sed with a bad LFCS_B in it, it will mismatch with the LFCS_B in the NAND and it will brick, hence needing CFW to boot, which goes against the "With this 0-key file, your console will boot without CFW" message in the OP

Last edited by MrJason005,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...