Relationships - BFs/GFs/crushes

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sigh... I have a crush on a girl at the moment, But the thing is we only met about 2 weeks ago, And ive like all gaga about her and what not, But now we are kinda good friends, and well.... i dont have the balls to say anything about it at risk of ruining our friendship, plus the fact we are moving into a flat together with 2 other guys, making it WAY more awkward since we live together..... sigh....

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
scrtmstr said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Maybe the odd crush or so at school, but none that I would've described as serious.

I wish someone (female, obviously) fancied me. Even if we never got together, it'd just be nice, you know?
you mean have some sort of security in your life, someone you can depend on?
Well, if I knew that someone liked me in that way, then it might improve my self-confidence, and all that sort of thing.

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
So there is this cute girl (yes logical thinker I'm starting my post like this just to nag you) at my school (I've blogged about her as well like a month ago) and I didn't really know her but I thought she was really cute, but I'm not daring enough to just go up to her and say hi.
laugh.gif

I am cat-like curious and it was a serious question, not a complaint or the like.

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blahhh. Well this girl, (I'll call her A) is definitely the cutest girl I have ever met. Someone last year had told me she thought I was super hot, but I didn't know her and I didn't take the time to meet her. We became friends this year when school started and I told her I liked her, blah blah blah. She said she didnt like me back at the moment but Im really cute and maybe someday. She started dating this other guy about a month later so I was pretty sure thats why she didn't like me, cause she was talking to him. They only lasted like a month, so I basically became veryyy good friends with her. Then one day we were texting about this other girl (I'll call her B) who liked me. B was asking me if I liked/"talked to" A, because we are together at school like all the time. I said idk. Then I was telling A that B asked me this, and she was like "what did you say?" And I said "Idk". Then A was like "I see". Thennn
Me: I mean, it seems like you like me, but idk.
A: Idk either
Me: How do you not know?
A: Ok I like you. But idk if I want anything to happen
Me: So your basically saying you like me but don't want to go out with me?
A: Ughh something like that
Then basically I was mad and ignored her for a while, but we started talking again and now we're just good friends. It just sucks that this girl, the prettiest I have ever seen, says some BS like that. But whatever..life goes on.

I just needed to get this off my chest, what better place to do it? haha
P.S. Im 16

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Demonbart said:
On another note,
@ A Gay Little Cat Boy: If you don't mind me asking, and I'm asking this purely because of curiosity, do same-sex relationships work like in the same way as straight relationships, or are they totally different?
The same more or less.
It's a little hard for me to truly compare since none of my relations with girls ever worked. But really broken down it's the same thing through and through.
EDIT: Really to get into details, being in a relationship with another man really doesn't change the formula of being in a relationship, we go on dates, we cuddle, love each other, pretty much boiling it down to the bare-basic formula of a relationship, same-sex or opposite sex really there isn't much of a difference other than the partner you are with. But with some details, like obviously an emotional attraction and sexual attraction.

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently in love with the sweetest Latina girl at my highschool. 9 months into the relationship and i enjoy every minute of it.

Edit: She just called and broke up with me :'(

Edit of the Edit: She just called back and apologized. We are back together again!

Edit of the Edit of the Edit: I am just kidding. None of this happened other than my awesome Latina gf.
smile.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Everyone remembers my shit from last year, Met a girl, liked her alot, asked her to prom, she ditched me half through it, and has basically been a bitch ever since then. I got played hard, she used me because I am smart in school and got her into Prom. Pretty fucked up right?

This year, nothing really, there has been some girls that I tried to talk to, nothing really happened with that. My bestfriend asked me to Prom, I accepted then she was all over my friend like a week after she asked me (we were all hanging out) so I stopped that one in its tracks before it went like last years. Now we really don't talk very much anymore because of it, it makes me sad :\, now there is this new one that I got on my formspring.me that is making me mindfuck myself.

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Demonbart said:
On another note,
@ A Gay Little Cat Boy: If you don't mind me asking, and I'm asking this purely because of curiosity, do same-sex relationships work like in the same way as straight relationships, or are they totally different?
The same more or less.
It's a little hard for me to truly compare since none of my relations with girls ever worked. But really broken down it's the same thing through and through.
EDIT: Really to get into details, being in a relationship with another man really doesn't change the formula of being in a relationship, we go on dates, we cuddle, love each other, pretty much boiling it down to the bare-basic formula of a relationship, same-sex or opposite sex really there isn't much of a difference other than the partner you are with. But with some details, like obviously an emotional attraction and sexual attraction.
It's all the same...Whether it's a heterosexual or homosexual relationship, it's a union between 2 people. I have been with my boyfriend/partner/soulmate for 10 years now and like all relationships, it comes down to some basic components : communication, honesty, trust, compromise.
Poeple place too much emphasis on a relationship, IMO and that is why they often fail, just keep it simple. Overcomplicating any situation will generally result in things going out the window...
And for people who focus solely on how a person looks and not their intellectual capability also, remember this : Beauty fades but stupidity is FOREVER

rikuumi

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tKo HaXoR said:
I'm currently in love with the sweetest Latina girl at my highschool. 9 months into the relationship and i enjoy every minute of it.

Edit: She just called and broke up with me :'(

Edit of the Edit: She just called back and apologized. We are back together again!

Edit of the Edit of the Edit: I am just kidding. None of this happened other than my awesome Latina gf.
smile.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
retrogamefan said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Demonbart said:
On another note,
The same more or less.
It's all the same...Whether it's a heterosexual or homosexual relationship, it's a union between 2 people. I have been with my boyfriend/partner/soulmate for 10 years now and like all relationships, it comes down to some basic components : communication, honesty, trust, compromise.
Poeple place too much emphasis on a relationship, IMO and that is why they often fail, just keep it simple. Overcomplicating any situation will generally result in things going out the window...
And for people who focus solely on how a person looks and not their intellectual capability also, remember this : Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes to the bone
Fix'd with Murphy's law.
And thanks Cat Boy
smile.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Everyone knows my new one, I talk about it too much lol, read the blog section and you will find my posts. Sorry you have to read them all, I hate complaining and shit like that I just need a place to write xD and wow I totally noticed that I posted in this back in May. Oops

3,400 post by the way. W00T

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Experiences, in chronological order as best I can recall:

- I'm told that when I was a baby a girl named Hannah who was about a year older than me said she wanted to marry me. Dunno whether that constitues a verbal contract or not. But she was quite pretty last time I saw her. She's vanished into the ether since then though.

- Michelle, red haired girl in my primary school. Made her crush on me pretty obvious but I never acted on it because I was only about 9 and thus oblivious to such things. Same goes for Natalie at about the same time.

- First girlfriend was a girl named Natalie (different to the one above) but as I was only 12 nothing aside from kissing and holding hands, really.

- Paralysing crush on a girl named Kerry Gill when I was about 14. Could barely breathe in her presence. She's my 'one that got away' due to a series of incidents that are pretty well documented in my blogs, so review them for details, dinner will be ready soon so I'm not writing it all out again.

- A somewhat questionable incident between myself and a close friend of mine in which we woke up after a new year's party. I was there, she was there, the clothes were not and neither were the memories. Whether or not we did anything remains a mystery so for the sake of our continued friendship so things don't 'get wierd' we generally deny all knowledge of it.

- First proper girlfriend was named Charlotte, an old friend I reunited with after vanishing into the ether in our childhood. She'd had a crush on me as a kid but I never noticed. We were together about 2 years until she became friends with another girl who had slightly fragile morals. End result is that Charlotte got it into her head that sucking another guy's dick was 'no big deal' and didn't constitute cheating. I claimed otherwise but rather foolishly chose to forgive her. So she thought sh could get away with it and did it again. So I kicked her ass to the curb. She's spent the last 4 years trying to win me back after realising that life without me totally sucks balls.

- Next was Erin, we were together a few months but broke up when it became apparant that she had unresolved issues with an ex. We decided it would be unfair on both of us to stay together until she knew exactly what she wanted. She remains a close friend but her quest for identity is still unresolved.

- Jenny, a girl I met at work who was clearly crazy about me. How else do you desribe someone that goes on a month long cultural exchange to Russia and calls me every single day without fail? Absolutely every day. Then we go out for a drink for my birthday last year, I get a kiss goodbye, I get tickets for us to go see her fave band together and she suddenly decides that she wants to go back to her abusive drug-addled ex and turned Psycho Hose Beast on me. Still not entirely sure what went wrong there, but whatever. Her loss.

- Currently involved with a gorgeous young lady named Jess. Seems to be working out well so far.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think it would be great if I could talk and share what I like with someone else (a girl preferably), but I'm so shy that I can't meet anyone.
The very few people I tried to asked if they care to see again each other, just to chat , always answered "yes, sure" ... it really were a "no, I don't want to know you at all".
I asked to a workmate (boy), to old school mate I met again randomly (boys and girls), and even when asking a married person, so I'm sure she doesn't makes wrong idea, they all went MIA.

Just knowing someone else might be great. *try to imagine the situation*
That's when I feel lonely.

Then, 90% of the time I feel like : Whatever, it's better that way, so I won't annoy anyone.
I think I'm not an interesting guy to know.

Ok, I resumed 32 years of my life, relationship-wise
hrth.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cyan said:
I think I'm not an interesting guy to know.
Don't think so lowly of yourself, you ARE an interesting guy! Heck, I'd even say you're one of the most interesting and intriguing people I've ever met (well, as far as meeting people on the interwebz goes, of course)!

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I saw a real hot girl at a party and I was asking my friends: Damn who's that? And i saw her at the beach again, I now know that she lives in the same street as me where I live for 4 years. Almost my neighbour and is 17. I'm 16, she is 4 months older.
Damn I can't understand it that i'd never see her. I am going out everyday, and she is too. We both ain't antisocial people. Damn the next time I see her I'm going to talk to her.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
First proper girlfriend cheated on me 9 times and accused me of being jealous as she had male friends. One thing I didn't understand was that the only other male friend she had other than me was my best mate, and I'd trust him with my life. Basically this girl threatened to commit suicide if I left her (just because I had to go home one day she OD'd :wtf:).

I met this other girl in June last year at her work, cute, mature, perfect! The girl from above actually got jealous of her and tried to find her so she could "beat her up" (she's weak and slow as hell ((the 1st girl)) ).

This other girl and I started talking over facebook and started to plan to meet up in december. The first girl broke up with me in december so i got the hell outta there as fast as I could. Really got on with this other girl, always made me smile ^.^. she then got a bf (A bit of a freak, he kept staring at me in college, i lol'd all over his face XD) then 2 months later she dumps him for someone else. >.<

Now the first girl started talking to me on msn, she now has a fiance so I thought everything was fine. Turns out that whilst she was up with his family all he wanted her up there was for sex. She then asked me if I still thought about "us" because she does still. I just said I still care about her as a friend but that's it. she then wanted me mob number.

:/ meh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs