Homebrew RELEASE ReiNX Toolkit

fixingmytoys

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi , just a question if I run this using Renix ( I normally use SX) I can make a nand back up a "dump" never done it before , my question is, is it a full dump?. Ie if I ever need to restore is it all "there" and the other question I would like to ask would I be able to get my "keys" from said dump or could that be a feature that could be added to the toolkit

Thank you for your time

Last edited by fixingmytoys,

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi , just a question if I run this using Renix ( I normally use SX) I can make a nand back up a "dump" never done it before , my question is, is it a full dump?. Ie if I ever need to restore is it all "there" and the other question I would like to ask would I be able to get my "keys" from said dump or could that be a feature that could be added to the toolkit

Thank you for your time

It does do full nand dump, you are able to get your keys from your nand dump. there is a post for that somewhere on the temp. Restore is done via hekate.

Personally I would have done a nand backup using hekate before running sxos but that's just me *shrug*

Reactions: fixingmytoys

fixingmytoys

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It does do full nand dump, you are able to get your keys from your nand dump. there is a post for that somewhere on the temp. Restore is done via hekate.

Personally I would have done a nand backup using hekate before running sxos but that's just me *shrug*

Thank you for your reply, I have no intention of downgrading did not care about been banned, not going to pay for another online service, would like my keys and just a “backup” before going to F/W 6.00

crissal

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there some limitations with the splashes? I made a custom splash 1280x720 and copied the original one into the folder; when I pick the original, it displays correctly, but when I pick my custom one it doesn't show at all (both are png)

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there some limitations with the splashes? I made a custom splash 1280x720 and copied the original one into the folder; when I pick the original, it displays correctly, but when I pick my custom one it doesn't show at all (both are png)

It should work, try saving it as a jpeg?

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The nro work but the nsp do not work. I have trying DevMenu and tinfoil and same resultat.. and in tinfoil is said ticket installation failed , this may not be an issues, depending on your usecase.. I guess this is normal but is not working. I have force close of the console with the error 2347-0003 every times. I have Darth Meteos' Super Special SD Stash v5.0.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Update:
Latest build has kip manager thanks to neonsea. Also i tried something out to try and combat SD corruption.

Also I don't think anyone's found the easter egg yet.. I'll give it away i guess.. when you hit Toggle AutoRCM a popup asking if you're sure you wanna do it will pop up.. hit NO..then indecisively click toggle and then no again.. rinse and repeat 5 times like the indecisive person you are. :v

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Update:
Latest build has kip manager thanks to neonsea. Also i tried something out to try and combat SD corruption.

Also I don't think anyone's found the easter egg yet.. I'll give it away i guess.. when you hit Toggle AutoRCM a popup asking if you're sure you wanna do it will pop up.. hit NO..then indecisively click toggle and then no again.. rinse and repeat 5 times like the indecisive person you are. :v
Is it nightly or stable?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
For what it's worth the nighties are pretty stable anyways. I'm hoping the last commit fixes the sd corruption most homebrew suffer from on exfat. So I'd say thats enough of a reason to give it a shot.
That alone was more than enough of a reason, imo. Just good to know that it's being looked at.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The nro work but the nsp do not work. I have trying DevMenu and tinfoil and same resultat.. and in tinfoil is said ticket installation failed , this may not be an issues, depending on your usecase.. I guess this is normal but is not working. I have force close of the console with the error 2347-0003 every times. I have Darth Meteos' Super Special SD Stash v5.0.

Use the new guide and get all the files from there reinx.guide

Reactions: fixingmytoys

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For what it's worth the nighties are pretty stable anyways. I'm hoping the last commit fixes the sd corruption most homebrew suffer from on exfat. So I'd say thats enough of a reason to give it a shot.
It would be great if that was fixed (what was the issue here anyways?)
I stayed away from homebrew to prevent corruption but if I find the time I'll try things out on a fresh SD card later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?