Hacking ReiNX and FreeshopNX weird result and data loose

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A collaborator is doing work on the repo to migrate the project to more C++ styling and I’m working on adjusting the JSON parsing for metadata. Not something you want to commit partially working. As for safety, CDN downloaders still work for 6.0 if you emulate the right stuff (SimonMK7 has one working) but the Switch already does this stuff with IPC calls so as long as your Switch is on 6.0 it should work just fine.
Sounds good, just wanted to clarify what I meant when I said it being unsafe was people downloading content they didn't own.

PandFurr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have not said this, not sure where you got it from.

It’s not abandoned. Not sure where you got this either.

With exFAT it’s very easy to corrupt the data in the Nintendo folder when exiting Homebrew with the Home button. When certain files in the Nintendo folder are unreadable you lose all SD installed titles. I switched to FAT32 to prevent this from happening.
so i need to format my Micro SD to Fat32 to Prevent more issues good to backup everything
i guess the performance of some games or data reading/writing will be not affected...or maybe yes?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i need to format my Micro SD to Fat32 to Prevent more issues good to backup everything
i guess the performance of some games or data reading/writing will be not affected...or maybe yes?
Performance for FAT32 and exFAT are the same, as I said, the installed NSP's are broken up into 2GB chunks in your Nintendo folder regardless on if you use FAT32 or exFAT so there's no performance difference over one or the other. Until we reimplement the filesystem driver or find a way to manage open file system handles to prevent corruption I would not use exFAT and homebrew together.

PandFurr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok I found the problem
When i was using the FreeshopNX y attempt to download 1-2-Swtch and the console register the game with the title 000000000 or something like that
That cause the console show the icon in blank and no data in the system but it show in the tittle management
When I deleted the tile in automatic all the titles in SD was erased only leave the update files Note:files in the Nand are intact
So that is the problem is the corrupt file of 1-2-Switch downloaded directly from the FreeshopNX ver. 0.0.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1