Hacking noob needs help with savefiles.

cacasecax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Fist of all, it´s my first time writting a post here and Im not a native english speaker so sorry if I make some mistakes. Some months ago I bought a new nintendo switch, so I hacked my old one, and instead of sending all the data from one to another I trusted in the nintendo cloud service, the problem is Pokemon games don´t save into the cloud, so recently when I tried to access pokemon violet, my save was gone, trying to recover the save, I have been looking into my hacked switch files (I lost the backup) And looking at it I realised the save files in the account Im using (wich was a copy from the sysnand to the emunand) are only from the games I have played since I hacked the switch, so Im not sure if my saves got lost, or maybe something abot the hack is overwritting them, or maybe they are in another folder, so I would like to know if there is a way to see the save files (they should be in this user because the user got send from the sysnand to the emunand and I think I couldnt have erased the user because having no acces to the nintendo servers, I wouldnt have been able to log in) Maybe I messed up somewhere in the process but I cant see how.
Post automatically merged:

Update: So I have been reading posts and I have seen one where the system reads emmc instead of emmumc, this makes sense to me because my system is only reading the games I installed/played in the new pirated copy, but in my account information I can see the hours I have played to the game, something that doesnt happen in the new switch. I also erased the account and logged in again in the sysnand a while ago so it may be reading the reseted data instead of the full data from the pirated partition.
Post automatically merged:

Update 2: So I just connected my sd to the pc and looking it up I found that in the emmumc there are only 2 files in the save folder and in the normal nintendo folder there are only 3 saves, maybe I truly lost all my data. Still in tegraexplorer I can see more savefiles, so I dont know.

Last edited by cacasecax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto