Hacking Rehacking Wii

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jojah
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,387
  • Replies Replies 4

Jojah

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
77
Country
United States
So I hacked my little brothers wii about a year ago and he brought it back to me today and said it doesn't play backups anymore. I hacked it using the "Mod any wii" guide. Well anyway I don't know where to start I got HBC, Friiloader, and bootmii installed. I currently don't have any of the games needed for the 4.3 method otherwise I'd make the wii a virgin by updating and follow the guide. Well anyway my question is how would I go about installing all the cool new stuff needed to play the latest backups without owning any of the games needed to hack the updated version. Sorry I'm a bit of a noob.
 
Use modmii and start it like it's a wii that never was modded before.
Don't upgrate the system menu to 4.3, as once done, you can only softmod it using an exploitable game.
You can use the bannerbomb on the 4.2 menu, but modmii will explain all that.
 
obcd said:
Use modmii and start it like it's a wii that never was modded before.
Don't upgrate the system menu to 4.3, as once done, you can only softmod it using an exploitable game.
You can use the bannerbomb on the 4.2 menu, but modmii will explain all that.

He doesn't need bannerbomb, he still has the hbc... Either of the stickied guides will work. If you use the modify any wii guide, just follow the modify section.

-Erik
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted