Failer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

First post so I hope I get it at the right place.

I wonder if there is a way to change region on a game which is US specific to EUR.

Shintek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Its not EU/US because the publisher feel like it but the languages differ for the version.
Just dl the rom for the region you want to play. You won't get EU languages with a US only game.

Or why do you plan to fiddle with the region?

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
Games are not region specific.

You can play (J), (U) and (E) games on all DS'.

No one said the DS was region locked. He just said each region may have different languages, depending on which one it is.

EDIT: Ah, okay.. To the person who posted it, the DS isn't region locked
tongue.gif

And yeah, if you choose the right region, you shouldn't need to change it? I dunno, depends on what you plan to do :wtf:

Failer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a US DSi (bought in USA) anda M3i Zero card.
The game I want to run is (4543) "Kalle Kunskap: 4-7 Ar Voutta" which has EUR in the titile. When I try to run it I get a load error. More about the game at http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196833

I was thinking that this was a problem due to the EUR tag and I having a US DSi. Is there anything else thats wrong with it?

Failer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
It's not the region. DS games are region free (excluding DSi-only games).
Try updating your M3i. And maybe try TouchPod.

That was what I thought, about the region free. Got a bit confused when it didn't work and thought the EUR-tag could have something to do with it.

I have updated the M3i to the latest version but havn't tried TouchPod. I will do that or wait until next update of M3i.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Failer said:
The game I want to run is (4543) "Kalle Kunskap: 4-7 Ar Voutta" which has EUR in the titile. When I try to run it I get a load error. More about the game at http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=196833

I was thinking that this was a problem due to the EUR tag and I having a US DSi. Is there anything else thats wrong with it?

rolleyes.gif
n00bs.
it doesn't matter what region your DSi is. I could run AUS games on a JP DSi if I wanted to. It wouldn't matter if EUR was in the title.
Your username is correct. You are a Failer.

Failer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
Failer said:

rolleyes.gif
n00bs.
it doesn't matter what region your DSi is. I could run AUS games on a JP DSi if I wanted to. It wouldn't matter if EUR was in the title.

Thanks. Feels really good to know that there is a friendly atmosphere around here. And if you ever ask something, think back how you answer others.

To the others in this thread, thanks for the help. I, and the kids that will get the DSi's for christmas, are very grateful to all help.

Ph33rm3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Douchebag said:
Failer said:

rolleyes.gif
n00bs.
I turned on my douche bag radar, and it detected a cumload of douche baggery from this post. Congrats.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM