kelspel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone,
I have a quick question regarding the go.gateway-3ds.com exploit.
At the moment I have a 7.1.0 old 3ds, and have just bought a Gateway.
I placed the latest launcher.dat into my root folder, booted up my 3ds, cleared my browser history and cookies and added the page towards my favorites. After turning on my wireless connection, and reloading the page, I'm able to see the gateway 3ds picture pop up on my upper screen, then the screen goes black and I get reloaded on my home screen.

Anyone know what the possible issue could be?

Thank you for reading!

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone,
I have a quick question regarding the go.gateway-3ds.com exploit.
At the moment I have a 7.1.0 old 3ds, and have just bought a Gateway.
I placed the latest launcher.dat into my root folder, booted up my 3ds, cleared my browser history and cookies and added the page towards my favorites. After turning on my wireless connection, and reloading the page, I'm able to see the gateway 3ds picture pop up on my upper screen, then the screen goes black and I get reloaded on my home screen.

Anyone know what the possible issue could be?

Thank you for reading!
It may sound stupid, but this is a question that must be answered, did you put the launcher.dat file at the root of your 3DS internal SD card?
In the gateway red card you should put only the 3DS/3DZ files.

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
When you get put back to the home screen after seeing the gateway logo you need to press 'select' to read the roms on the micro sd in the gateway card

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
First of all: install an emuNAND!
During the GW loading screen, press L button to see the GW menu.
Go to the left and press "Format emuNAND". Wait the end of the process and press "Boot Gateway Mode". Now you are in GW mode: go into "System Settings" and see if at the bottom of the upper screen you read "GW3DS 7.1.0E/U"; if yes now you have a emuNAND!
You can now update your emuNAND using the "Update" setting in "System Settings" (do not update with eShop!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-