[Reelase] DLCFW!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An April Fool Day is bored day. Nobody fooled me because every year I know that it is an April Fool's Day. Not interesting about people fooling at each other. That's very silly things and immature, really.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I put 2 hours of work in for 1 hour of keks and then 4 hours of wanting to beat myself with a lead pipe.
Was it worth it?
i can't see anything worth in the thing you just done
It wasn't funny,it wasn't original
It's getting old.
You mister should think carefully again before you do something like that again.

In neogaf someone made a thread about crash bandicoot return ,he got banned in 3 minutes,it wasn't funny,no one believed him and he lost his account for that,so i doubt it was funny for him.

Last edited by aos10,

dankzegriefer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was it worth it?
It's getting old.
You mister should think carefully again before you do something like that again.

In neogaf someone made a thread about crash bandicoot return ,he got banned in 3 minutes,it wasn't funny,no one believed him and he lost his account for that,so i doubt it was funny for him.
And you mister should not make yourself look like a complete moron on the internet. Congratulations you humorless git.

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Was it worth it?
It's getting old.

Why do people have to be such idiots? Personally I helped because I couldn't believe that people actually believed this stuff.
Apparently gbatemp really is full of morons

BTW @dankzegriefer its a "miss"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F