REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE TEMPSTYLE 1 BACK

pandavova

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh yep what happened to the option of tempstyle 1 it was there the other day?
some one was send out to assassinate it...
Nintendos Ninjas...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

fa71e9f2d5.png

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM QUITTING GBATEMP

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Huh, just noticing this. I wonder if it's possible to extract the CSS from an archived version of the site, touch it up slightly, and release it as a theme for something like Stylus.
Not possible even if you had the old CSS file, a Xenforo theme is more than just a single CSS file its got some scripts and lots of image resources too which will have been deleted now that the style is gone. Maybe if you were to scrape every resource it used while it was still alive, but that's not possible anymore.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
We had to do the same mourning song and dance when the admins killed V4, which felt so much better than V5 at the time. Now, we have V6. It takes time to adjust, but this one's probably the best theme the site's had. Just learn to love it.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We had to do the same mourning song and dance when the admins killed V4, which felt so much better than V5 at the time. Now, we have V6. It takes time to adjust, but this one's probably the best theme the site's had. Just learn to love it.
From what I've seen of old screenshots and archive.org, v4 looked ugly as all hell, what was so good about it lol

D

Deleted User

Not possible even if you had the old CSS file, a Xenforo theme is more than just a single CSS file its got some scripts and lots of image resources too which will have been deleted now that the style is gone. Maybe if you were to scrape every resource it used while it was still alive, but that's not possible anymore.
Yeah, I found that out when looking at the CSS for an archived version of the site. Multiple stylesheets were at play, and some of it looked like it was being generated via PHP, so I doubt just a single custom stylesheet could fix everything at this point. Ah, well.

Reactions: Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...