In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Digg's userbase has been taken over by spambots and auto-submitters ever since v4 went into effect. Because of that, their collective community has gone on to better lands. So pray tell why are we using them now to spread our news? If there's any site we should use, it should be Reddit. Anyone else feel that way?
2010-10-27_1721.png

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would support that. I was never active around Digg but I did browse it occasionally when bored, and it has gone downhill since the management started trying to profit from it. It's difficult to conceive that these developments are purely accidental rather than by design. And the only way they'll ever get the message is if the Digg audience jumps ship.

All it took for me was to delete the bookmark and I won't miss much, but I'm sure the followers will want some alternative. I've never even visited Reddit but it sounds as good as any.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I completely agree. In fact I've myself migrated from Digg to Reddit after the v4 abomination and have already suggested to Costello (who implemented the Digg feature), that we switch to a better system. I recommended this one actually: http://www.addthis.com

We'll probably add this one:
sharecount-horizontal.png

You can use hundreds of services using this one, including Reddit, Facebook etc.
smile.gif

We'll implement the new system soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr