MushiSushi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I recently brought a new TB hard drive for the purpose of copying my games and running them off the harddrive. However, I'm not sure if I'll need the entire drive just for Games.

Would 500gigs be sufficient?

Also, if I need more space in the future, is it possible to resize the partition without formatting the drive?

Thanks,
Ed

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
use 500 gb, its enough, and unless you are collecting every wii game in existance, you wont need 1tb.

you cant resize wbfs partitions, so if you need more space, you first need another drive where all your games fit on, copy them to the other drive, repartition and reformat the 1tb drive, and copy the games back

Codify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a 500GB drive, I've formatted 200gigs WBFS and left the rest as NTFS so I can use it for other stuff. You'll never fill 200GB of games let alone 500GB.

nash79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
200 GB is the max worth. Good games that u need to play are not in hundreds. I have 160 GB WBFS partition and I put 60 Games in it and yet still have 25% free space.
Good games in the Wii dont take much space (mario games take like 2GB, zelda 1.2GB etc)

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think this should be in the Wii Hacking section..
tongue.gif
No thanks.

Wii - Game Help, Hints and Tips - is a way better choice. Since he is asking for help of a partition size... for a Wii Backup File System.

Nothing like: 'How to use IDA Pro to make hacks for my System menu' or stuff like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-