Recommended full games from PSN?

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by VVoltz, Dec 13, 2007.

1. VVoltz
    OP

VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Nov 6, 2002
    USA
    OK, so, there are a LOT of must haves on Live (Bomberman, Symphony, Worms, Geometry Wars to name a few), but PSN also has small arcade games on sale aswell as some good old PSOne games.
    I've read that a couple of those games are suppose to be really good.
    Does anyone has any favorites? (I know we, PS3 players are a humble but pride minority around here, but still).

What about Calling all Cars, Tekken 5: DR Online Bundle, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night?

2. MC DUI

MC DUI GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 30, 2003
    Newcastle, Australia
    Castlevania: SotN rocks on Xbox360 arcade and I assume that it is the same full version on the PSN network so definitely grab that.

Don't have any other recommendations as I haven't actually hooked my PS3 up to the internet yet... I need to buy myself another 20m ethernet cable as it can't seem to detect my wireless modem...

3. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Theres a game by David Jaffe (God of War), a racing game, looked similar to the Micro Machines games. I forget the name of it now (Calling all Cars?) but the tracks looked nice and it looked a lot of fun overall and online.

Reviews
    Screens

[-EDIT-]
    Just noticed you actually put calling all cars in your post doh!

4. GexX2

GexX2 Lurker

Oct 23, 2006
    United States
    Tennesee, US
    Everyday Shooter for sure.

5. Icarus

Icarus fire walk with me

Feb 3, 2006
    United States
    Big Appleu
    LEMMINGS 2 !!!

6. VVoltz
    OP

VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Nov 6, 2002
    USA
    I don't know if its the same version, because it appears on PSN as a PSOne game, so it's probably the original version (don't know what new, though "slight", features the Arcade version has).

What is that EveryDay Shooter?, is it like a nanostray/r type shooter or more like an FPS?

7. GexX2

GexX2 Lurker

Oct 23, 2006
    United States
    Tennesee, US
    It's like Robotron or Geometry Wars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice