PS1/2 Recommended full games from PSN?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, so, there are a LOT of must haves on Live (Bomberman, Symphony, Worms, Geometry Wars to name a few), but PSN also has small arcade games on sale aswell as some good old PSOne games.
I've read that a couple of those games are suppose to be really good.
Does anyone has any favorites? (I know we, PS3 players are a humble but pride minority around here, but still).

What about Calling all Cars, Tekken 5: DR Online Bundle, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night?

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Castlevania: SotN rocks on Xbox360 arcade and I assume that it is the same full version on the PSN network so definitely grab that.

Don't have any other recommendations as I haven't actually hooked my PS3 up to the internet yet... I need to buy myself another 20m ethernet cable as it can't seem to detect my wireless modem...

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Theres a game by David Jaffe (God of War), a racing game, looked similar to the Micro Machines games. I forget the name of it now (Calling all Cars?) but the tracks looked nice and it looked a lot of fun overall and online.

Reviews
Screens

[-EDIT-]
Just noticed you actually put calling all cars in your post doh!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Castlevania: SotN rocks on Xbox360 arcade and I assume that it is the same full version on the PSN network so definitely grab that.

Don't have any other recommendations as I haven't actually hooked my PS3 up to the internet yet... I need to buy myself another 20m ethernet cable as it can't seem to detect my wireless modem...
I don't know if its the same version, because it appears on PSN as a PSOne game, so it's probably the original version (don't know what new, though "slight", features the Arcade version has).

What is that EveryDay Shooter?, is it like a nanostray/r type shooter or more like an FPS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans