Homebrew [Recommendations] Homebrew apps

ArtisticGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently, I just got CFW (Luma 3ds) and a few other apps.
The apps (I think that is what you call them) I have at the moment are:
-Homebrew (DUH!)
-Luma3ds
-CHMM custom themes
-Freeshop
-Terraria Inventory Editor Three dee (Yes, Three dee. I didn't make the name the creator did)

and yea.... I was hoping to get some other recommendations for homebrew apps that I can install.

Also If you could- please add a brief explanation of what the app can do.

The kinds of apps I am looking for are the ones that can make things easier/much more fun or, just in general, ones that I SHOULD have.

Thanks

Last edited by ArtisticGamer,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently, I just got CFW (Luma 3ds) and a few other apps.
The apps (I think that is what you call them) I have at the moment are:
-Homebrew (DUH!)
-Luma3ds
-CHMM custom themes
-Freeshop
-Terraria Inventory Editor Three dee (Yes, Three dee. I didn't make the name the creator did)

and yea.... I was hoping to get some other recommendations for homebrew apps that I can install.

Also If you could- please add a brief explanation of what the app can do.

The kinds of apps I am looking for are the ones that can make things easier/much more fun or, just in general, ones that I SHOULD have.

Thanks
In fbi theres a setting called titledb, all of the largest homebrew applications are on that server. Click it and see of you find anything you like. I reccomend downloading Etika before it gets taken down

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I advise:
- PKSM if you play Pokemon S/M or ROSA. It is an editor for pokemon that can be used directly on the 3DS (like PKHEX, but for 3DS).
- LumaUpdater: it is the best to update simply and safely Luma3DS.

Both are available in .cia: you can install them in home menu.

However, i got a question: Why you use CHMM ? You can directly install themes in .cia in FBI. (personally, i download them thanks to 3dsthem.es, convert them into a unic .cia and install them with FBI).

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I advise:
- PKSM if you play Pokemon S/M or ROSA. It is an editor for pokemon that can be used directly on the 3DS (like PKHEX, but for 3DS).
- LumaUpdater: it is the best to update simply and safely Luma3DS.

Both are available in .cia: you can install them in home menu.

However, i got a question: Why you use CHMM ? You can directly install themes in .cia in FBI. (personally, i download them thanks to 3dsthem.es, convert them into a unic .cia and install them with FBI).
Chmm is easier and more convinient. It can download themes from 3dsthem.es directly and it has all of the same shuffle features. The problem with cia themes is that not only do you need a computer to convert them, but they dissapear when using any nnid related transaction, as the tickets for that theme do not exist on the server. The same thing happens when you try to pirate dlc without installing the ticket for it.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh, CHMM is directly linked to internet ?
Nice, thanks :D

i'll install more NSFW themes thanks to you :P

ArtisticGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I don't really use the internet in CHMM- I just insert my sd card and install the themes directly on to it!! I insert it back into my 2ds and -VALLAHHH- I have the theme installed into CHMM- I just click on the theme i want!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In fbi theres a setting called titledb, all of the largest homebrew applications are on that server. Click it and see of you find anything you like. I reccomend downloading Etika before it gets taken down

I found Etika. But I don't know What it does?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I don't really use the internet in CHMM- I just insert my sd card and install the themes directly on to it!! I insert it back into my 2ds and -VALLAHHH- I have the theme installed into CHMM- I just click on the theme i want!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I found Etika. But I don't know What it does?
It's good. Run it.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I noticed that, i thought it was just me. Any idea what happened? It's not like 3dsthem.es is down or anything.
The dev behind chmm2 isn't updating it anymore. And well some features that were broken will stay broken unless someone else wants to take the project over which would be cool. To have instant access from 3ds to get custom themes would so much easier and less time consuming

D

Deleted User

Downloaded ETIKA. Was not disappointed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?