Sendoh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi, I'm looking to buy several books on philosophy online. Can anyone recommend a reliable source? Price is not so much an issue but it would be good if it could be taken into account. I'm also in Singapore, so I need a site which ships internationally. Thanks in advance.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Flawsdraw said:
UltraMagnus said:
do what you do with games, pirate!

terrible to read off a PC or laptop and annoyin to print full books, plus books look nicer than game cases lol

Its so nice to find someone who understands this!!!

I've got a shelf FULL of books. I keep my games in boxes under my bed in a couple of shoe boxes and pirate anything else that wont fit.

Sendoh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry to revive this topic but I didn't want to start a new one. I didn't see the replies to this topic before I ordered from Barnes & Noble.com. Now that it has been over a month and they only just shipped the book to me two days ago, I realised that the quality was horrible: dogged-eared corners, plastic peeling off from the covers. Also, Destructobot, I am looking for new and unused copies, but thanks for the help anyways.

So, erm, anyone else know of any reliable sites? I'm looking for sites which reputably ship their books in very good condition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout