OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
hi,
2minutes from my Bday and when i finish typig this, it will be my bday.
i guess i should have post a "!" in end of last sentence.

since i dont have a game boy advance, at first i was thinking about getting a gb micro and since they are like 90$ here, i kinda forgot it.

so what do u recommend to do/buy for bday?

no party recommendations please.

titoboy666

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mouseonmars.dev-fr.org
XP
Country
Canada
Happy Birthday!

Maybe you could get a Gameboy Advance or if you have a DS why don't you buy a flash cart that supports GBA games? Or if you want a Gameboy Micro I know you can get them online for less than 50$, try searchin' on eBay

Any way Happy Birthday again
grog.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx ppl.
i just went to open my DS to see what happens on my Bday, and .. !

i have G6 Lite which can play GBA games.
i think they will stop supporting the G6 Lite sooner or later and i'll buy a slot-1 device on that time and then dedicate this g6 to my GBA.

i cant buy online where i live.
and i think GBA micro's screen is so small and shoulder buttons are kinda bad (just opinions from pix). but since i love nintendo, i wanted to get one of those since i think they will dissapear sooner or later. but 90$ for a 35$ thing is kinda ... !
i can get one via my relatives but wanted to get something for my bday myself.

i listen to my mp3s with my ppc and just got a 2GB memory for it, its not bad.
(i like iPods but if i get that, it will add to all these stuff that i carry around and i can control songs when ppc is in my pocket and i think its not possible with Ipods and i think they are overpriced)

and i decided to turn off my cell today! heepie!
hate those calls to say shit and hate to see the ppl i like are not calling. (like lagman! one of first ppl that helped me here).

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations. My wishes to you are that you will die quick and painless from a nuclear explosion instead of slow and violently like, suffocating under Hillary Clinton's massively elongated pussylips.

QUOTE said:
recommend stuff for my B-day
You sound like you need a Hoe.
Down at Wal-Mart there's some very cheap ones. Not that smart (only the retarded and handicapped work and/or shop there) Hoe prices are falling rapidly these days, and if you're willing take one with a little less (just one tiny titty) or with a little more (a massive throbbing penis that stares you in the eye ready to jump at you and bite you in the face) they're practically free (!!!).
Go ahead and spoil yourself for the occasion.

Just don't get anything with Batteries. I tried one of those new Japanese "Robotic" hoes and slipped into cardiac arrest after my overzealous and very sweaty nutsack hit a grounding wire.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
(i like iPods but if i get that, it will add to all these stuff that i carry around and i can control songs when ppc is in my pocket and i think its not possible with Ipods and i think they are overpriced)
One of the reasons why I got the iPod is I can use it wearing jeans. This sounds stupid, but it has its explanation
tongue.gif
:
I work collecting mangos sometimes, and I need to wear hard clothes so as not to get hurted with stones, branches and such... also, I kinda hate the job
cry.gif
so at least I like to listen to some music while I do it... well, I got the iPod (good build) and put it on my pocket, then I put the clickwheel facing outside, so I can control it my rubbing through my jeans even if it has the silicone skin
wub.gif
anyway, as iPods ARE pricey, I'd recommend you to get some crack, hash, pot, or angels dust (or is it powder in English?). Alternatively, anything you want'd do
tongue.gif

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i cant buy online where i live.
and i think GBA micro's screen is so small and shoulder buttons are kinda bad (just opinions from pix). but since i love nintendo, i wanted to get one of those since i think they will dissapear sooner or later. but 90$ for a 35$ thing is kinda ... !

I love the micro. The screen size is fine, so are the shoulder buttons. I think its the coolest bit of handheld kit available (it's so teeny!)

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4996

Sweet video playing watch, for anime on the go!

Objection!

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8337

Bigger screen for 3$ more.

Also, test, DX ships worldwide so you can buy things online.

Plastic wrist band, very cheap.
Thick rubber bands are pretty durable you know >_>

Ok, so its up to test, whether he wants an increase in resolution or a leather arm band.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Both of mine are i5's lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon