News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey all,
once again its time for Xmas, it's snowing outside and I like to stay at home and play videogames. But heres the problem, I dont know what game could I play. So I want to ask you what DS games do you recommend. I like adventures like Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk, Another Code and RPGs. Thanks in advance and merry christmas
smile.gif

craven005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes. The battle system is quite addictive. It's a great new take on turn-based role playing games, because it adds a well-executed puzzle element to battles. At first, I was skeptical, but after playing it I was instantly hooked. The production values are very high all around.

Green0scar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its Fucking Christmas!!! Get it right....

on topic, Time hollow it great
thats all i can think of now.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what the F, why not just say "gimme game recommendations" why drag the birth of our lord and savior baby jesus into this, jesus doesn't give a shit what you play, and if he does, what the fuck I play games too, fuck you jesus

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
yuyuyup said:
what the F, why not just say "gimme game recommendations" why drag the birth of our lord and savior baby jesus into this, jesus doesn't give a shit what you play, and if he does, what the fuck I play games too, fuck you jesus
lol what the fuck?
rofl2.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:

+1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up