Gaming REcharging question

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes the cord is annoying, it looks like it's living off life support when I have in charging, a headset w/ mic, and connected to the PC for no reason.
ohmy.gif

Well, it probably doesn't, I mean if you were struck by lightning maybe?
ohmy.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Not from what I've heard, unlike the DS (Which uses the battery whilst charging).

When the PSP is plugged in to the mains, that's what it runs from. External power. The battery isn't being used and cells can't be damaged as far as I know.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait... Testing something... is it like my damn laptop...
Yeah, I got mine running with the battery out. So it doesn't damage the battery.
1000766jv3.jpg

No battery!
1000767ko8.jpg

On, look at the light, I got a bad angle though.
frown.gif
Of course it isn't charging, no battery, so the light is Green!
Sony went in the right direction, the DS will die because of battery life. The PSP you'll probably need to buy every five years, and only $30, is you don't have that money by then.
sleep.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
lostsoul5673 said:
Sony went in the right direction, the DS will die because of battery life. The PSP you'll probably need to buy every five years, and only $30, is you don't have that money by then.
sleep.gif

Except that the DS has better battery life to start with, and it doesn't exactly "kill" it quickly. I've played my DS whilst charging a few times, and I haven't really seen much difference in terms of battery life. I can play it for ages without it going red, the PSP only takes hours (5 or 6, I think) depending on what game I'm playing/what it's clocked at.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I always have my DS on lowest light setting. I like it like that unless I'm outside, then it's hard to see.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: